Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wish that Neff would take away Dabo's...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I wish that Neff would take away Dabo's...

Dec 7, 2022, 10:22 AM

business cards. This would eliminate all the contracts he's signing with recruits on them and save us all a tremendous amount of grief.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

seems like a waste of a wish to me.. but ok***

Dec 7, 2022, 10:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Or,appreciate what he's done for the program***

Dec 7, 2022, 10:31 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Or,appreciate what he's done for the program***

Dec 7, 2022, 10:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Wonder how Ringo Starr feels about all the 'Ringo' bad guys?***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think Tommy West. That should help.***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Or,appreciate what he's done for the program*** ]

Re: Or,appreciate what he's done for the program***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Or,appreciate what he's done for the program*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Ever heard of paper scraps, my Friend? Work well for me!***

Dec 7, 2022, 10:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For a minute I thought you were threatening our slide***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:09 AM

Re: I wish that Neff would take away Dabo's...

Dec 7, 2022, 11:09 AM

So you advocate Dabo leaving??? You obviously do based on the fact that you want a new AD to stick his nose into the program of a TWO time National Champion. Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it!!!

Tight lines!

Dec 7, 2022, 11:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tight lines!

Dec 7, 2022, 12:13 PM

I love how it’s as slick as eel #### and yet they are trying to make the ocean look rough ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Dabo could also benefit from a handler,

Dec 7, 2022, 11:13 AM

preferably dressed in military style garb, to sit through recruting meetings and press conferences. Swinney can become a bit exuberant at times and I feel like having a professional, with some legal experience, would prove helpful to keep dabo from over committing himelf by simply whispering into his ear when he is veering off the tracks.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think his brother already took that spot...***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:37 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have two wishes. I wish you guys hadn't thrown me...

Dec 7, 2022, 11:28 AM

our of the RAG and I wish Crump would throw all y'all off this website!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TD'd !

Dec 7, 2022, 11:38 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic