Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I will be accepting apologies from everyone that defended UGA and their program
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I will be accepting apologies from everyone that defended UGA and their program

Mar 20, 2023, 6:08 PM

NCAA may not nail them, but…

the video evidence and witnesses that the AJC is uncovering is proving you closet dawgs wrong

whole team was there and were driven there by staffers on the job

And wasnt the first time.

And before any of you come with the “shame on you for using the deaths of these young men and women…” I say shame on you for condoning the type of “win at all costs” behavior that ended up killing these poor kids

Ok, you don’t have to eat crow all at once…

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People died and you're wanting a ####### pat on the back?!

Mar 20, 2023, 6:11 PM

Says more about you, Chump!

Did you think you were on dognation with this post?

Mar 20, 2023, 6:15 PM

Who here that isn't a dawgtroll isn't aware of the slime trail their program leaves behind???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will be accepting apologies from everyone that defended UGA and their program

Mar 20, 2023, 6:30 PM

The important point in your post is that ultimately, everyone owes you an apology.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am truly and sincerely sorry

Mar 20, 2023, 6:40 PM

That I read your nonsense post; I assure it won't happen again.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am truly and sincerely sorry

Mar 20, 2023, 8:24 PM

The SEC, "It just means too much"

Re: I will be accepting apologies from everyone that defended UGA and their program

Mar 20, 2023, 9:15 PM

the irony is that Kirby said that there is no "culture problem" at UGA and that they wouldn't change anything they are doing with their program. Given that they have won back to back Nattys that attitude can be understood but, you know there has to be some UGA fans, professors, administration and alumni who are not happy with where this program is now, culturally. This has been building for a while and Kirby just ratcheted things up when he arrived.

The incredible thing to me is that, in this day and age, it's OK for the football program to use young women as "bait" and who knows what else with football recruits and players? The AJC article not only said virtually the whole football team was in the strip joint but at least 5 women staffers were with players. In what world is this allowed in 2023? Where is the UGA women's groups in all this? Incredible.

Lastly, you better darn sure believe that if Jalen Carter was not a prominent UGA football player, he would no doubt be in jail right now, facing 10-15 years. The attempted cover up was something befitting the Beaufort cops and the Murdauughs.

Lay down with Dawgs, get up with Fleas!

Mar 20, 2023, 9:36 PM

If I was the parent of the player that got killed I would be suing the crap out of the school. Ultimately, the deaths were the fault of the girl driving though. She had no business driving that fast as drunk as she was or driving at all. Young people make poor choices when drinking and two young lives are gone because of it. I feel for the families of both victims.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No shame for blaming deaths on Kurdbee

Mar 21, 2023, 9:54 AM

Essentially he created conditions to kill students and employees. Trash program that whoarz out women and lures young men to die for pooon. UGA fans try to sugar coat it but he simply created world that put those he was charged to develop in the grave

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These kids know the risks when they choose to

Mar 21, 2023, 4:33 PM

attend UGA.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta get mama paid.***

Mar 21, 2023, 5:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2023, 5:52 PM

I think it is obvious that the UGA team has a morality problem. Kirby has no morals and the program has his morals. As long as he is winning, nothing will happen.
Is UGA only football team that hangs out in bars?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic