Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think most fans feel like they lost their 2yr relationship with HS girlfriend!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I think most fans feel like they lost their 2yr relationship with HS girlfriend!

Dec 7, 2021, 1:55 AM

A lot of people want BV to give them closure and explain!!!! But, seriously? BV gave 10 yrs of heart, soul and family to Clemson! We were so lucky to keep the guy for 10yrs.

That said ppl seem to think they are owed explanations why he left, but he doesn't need to explain anything. It's a top job from a place we hired him from 10yrs ago. It hurts Clemson and it makes me concerned he left, but WOW!, Who cant love what he did for Dabo and Clemson after we saw Kevin Steele.

For the fans that need closure, don't watch his later stuff but watch the first presser where reporters asked what he learned from Clemson snd he had a 10min diatribe about hoe Dabo was the best. educator, teacher, friend, mentor and man he has ever been around and he owes a ton of growth as a better coach straight to Dabo. If you heard or read this, and don't feel we are in great hands then you need to find that presser!

But Dabo is the man I want leading my team!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said. Yes, it hurts, but the Tigers

Dec 7, 2021, 3:00 AM

will regroup and we'll be fine.

Go Tigers AND Stay Well Clemson Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Re: Well said. Yes, it hurts, but the Tigers

Dec 7, 2021, 3:20 AM

Maybe i have read wrong posts or maybe I misread the intent of previous posters, but BV left under his best terms. From the compliments that BV praised upon Dabo, if someone believes in BV and hears his praise, then Clemson is in the best hands ever!

No I didn't want to lose BV, but I think he moulded Dabo to be a better coach and we will be great again!

Re: Well said. Yes, it hurts, but the Tigers

Dec 7, 2021, 6:10 AM

BV could not have heaped more praise on Dabo and Clemson at his presser. He’s a class act. Now, we find another great DC. In Dabo we trust!

Go Tigers !!!!

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think most fans feel like they lost their 2yr relationship with HS girlfriend!

Dec 7, 2021, 4:08 AM

Mine was not a two year relationship. I think it lasted all of 2 months .And she didn't explain why she broke up with me. But hey I got over it. BOO HOO BOO HOO.

Re: I think most fans feel like they lost their 2yr relationship with HS girlfriend!

Dec 7, 2021, 6:12 AM

Yeah that was a tough one. Got my first bewb. Thought I’d never see another one.

Boy was I wrong

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2021, 6:30 AM

First thing you realize when you lose that girlfriend? The world is full of other really amazing people. We'll be fine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This team will return, better than ever.

Dec 7, 2021, 6:43 AM

Dabo always has a plan, he's almost certainly had a "What if" response ready for this very day. And for the day TE goes, which could be soon.

This program is in the best hands it could possibly be in. Might take a year or two, but this team will be back near the top soon enough. Clemson has the clout to hire top talent. Lots of sharp defensive minds out there that could possibly be enticed.

As long as Coach Swinney has the wheel. the ROY bus has (Destination: Championship ) on its marquee.

Dec 7, 2021, 8:28 AM

there were 18 other teams ranked ahead of us, this year, that didn't have BV. they were fine and we will be, too. we are who we are because of the culture that dabo has instilled, not cause BV was a great DC.

and, what's to explain? BV leaving a DC position at 2.5 mil/yr for a HC position at (prob) near 8-10 mil is like your girlfriend breaking up w/ you for an Adonis in line for the throne, and you just don't understand "why?".

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic