Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I swear... blown save
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I swear... blown save

Jun 26, 2022, 10:33 PM

Great game by strider but a blown save d-it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dodgers pen won't be able to keep the Braves from scoring

Jun 26, 2022, 10:36 PM

with Harris, Swanson, d'Arnaud and Olson coming up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dodgers pen won't be able to keep the Braves from scoring

Jun 26, 2022, 10:57 PM

Nice prophecy! Great job to tie it up!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I swear... blown save

Jun 26, 2022, 10:39 PM

I swear it always turns into an interesting game when Kenley Jansen is on the mound

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2022, 11:47 PM

Now you know why the Dodgers let him go.

Jun 26, 2022, 11:53 PM

Better have a manageable lead if he comes in

Jun 27, 2022, 9:26 AM

And Will Smith to boot.

A stolen base on defensive indifference...

Jun 27, 2022, 10:11 AM

extended the game for LA.

Jansen is incredibly slow in his delivery so runners can pretty much steal bases on him at will. This is going to be a problem for him if the pitch clock is used during the 2023 season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

THIS is why I get so frustrated with Braves

Jun 27, 2022, 2:30 PM

Boneheaded manager who refuses to play fundamental BB with his players. The SB was the reason why they ultimately lost.

Re: THIS is why I get so frustrated with Braves

Jun 27, 2022, 4:27 PM

I always said last year Snitz tripped over his own D!%$ to win the WS. All the homers and clutch hits from Rosario, Soler and others bailed him out. But when it came to having to manufacture runs and play alil small ball or the right pitching moves...it almost certain he would screw it up.

Re: THIS is why I get so frustrated with Braves

Jun 27, 2022, 8:33 PM

That’s not just the Braves. Lots of teams now days have issues with manufacturing runs.

Jun 27, 2022, 4:32 PM

When matzek is back I would suspect he should be the main closer the way he looked in the playoffs last year … and ppl forget Jansen looked awesome the night before he just struggles with guys on base with his delivery. I was super upset about the loss bc of the magnitude of the weekend but at the same time many if not most pegged the dodgers to easily win the NL and we played right there with em and have no doubts with resario back, acuna back healthy and hitting, and with Ozzie back we will no doubt be a force in the playoffs … we are in MUCH better shape than we were at this point last year

Jun 27, 2022, 9:20 PM

We over used Matzek in the playoffs last year plus the lock out that’s why he had a dead arm, idk about him closing tho, definitely shouldn’t have used Jansen in that situation last night against LA, he played there for a decade and they know his wind up is slower then Christmas on a leap year. Gonna be a good problem to have when Eddie gets back healthy with Acuna, Duvall, Harris, and Ozuna all occupying the OF and DH spots, throw in the 2 catchers who are bashing the ball and perhaps get Soroka and Yates back after the Allstar break. Like you said MUCH better shape this year.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic