»
Topic: I noticed that we have been fumbling the ball a lot
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 28, 2021, 4:45 PM by: Klockwerkorange33
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

I noticed that we have been fumbling the ball a lot

emoji_events [9]
Sep 28, 2021, 3:54 PM

this year. Does anyone know if we still have those sticks with the boxing gloves on the end of them that coaches use to poke at the players with? I scanned through every single picture from spring and summer practice, and have yet to see these being used. I also did not find any photos of the Juggs machine or blocking sleds.

It seems to me that our offensive struggles may just be simple equipment issues. it may be worth contacting the AD to see if this is just a minor oversight or a budgetary problem.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

I think I just googled the wrong kind of juggs machine

emoji_events [6]
Sep 28, 2021, 3:59 PM

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

You do not want to google poking sticks either...

emoji_events [6]
Sep 28, 2021, 4:01 PM

trust me.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

too late

emoji_events [6]
Sep 28, 2021, 4:02 PM

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

I’m afraid we’ve moved a lot of money to the MBB program

emoji_events [5]
Sep 28, 2021, 4:21 PM

And the Wimminz softball program, mostly the Wimminz softball program. I believe this is in attempt to become a Wimminz softball school like Oklahoma and Alabama. It’s starting to show on the field but not yet in the recruiting. I’m afraid that will be next.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Re: I noticed that we have been fumbling the ball a lot

[2]
Sep 28, 2021, 4:45 PM

Well this post took a left turn real quick. I wonder if they do the tip drill.

flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: Have 6 tickets together for FSU game. Level LD. Section M. Row QQ and RR. 4 together and other 2 rig...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
820 people have read this post