»
Topic: I never heard of Michel Dukes
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 20, 2021, 4:13 AM by: unfinished_sentenc
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

I never heard of Michel Dukes

Oct 19, 2021, 9:02 PM

So its probably good for a player like him to enter the Portal, I would even say the portal was created for a guy like him. Almost a senior and 200 total yards.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: I never heard of Michel Dukes

[1]
Oct 19, 2021, 9:04 PM

If you follow CU football, you have heard of him. Goes by Mikey. Never glad to see these kids leave.

flag link

[1]
Oct 19, 2021, 9:08 PM

I guess if you don't know the name of the 4th or 5th running back on the roster you don't follow Clemson football....get the f'ck out of here with that bull shlt!

Oct 19, 2021, 10:10 PM

Who gives a fuzzy rat’s snatchhh who you’ve heard of? Fans who follow the team know who he is, the way we’ve boatraced the ACC the last few years we’ve all had the opportunity to see him play. Try staying at a game til it ends and you might know some of these players who are beneath you to know.

flag link

How have you not heard of him?

[2]
Oct 19, 2021, 9:05 PM

Dabo has talked about him many times.

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

one of top athletes

[1]
Oct 19, 2021, 9:36 PM

From those attending practices he was reportedly one of the best athletes just like Simmons and some others prior. Many guys waited behind ETN and the playbook is another aspect that has to be mastered. A lot of pieces have to be mastered to be a starter. Appreciate him coming on with Tigers and hope he lands well like Chaz. Just accept that NCAA created this for players not us and it is just business decisions. I wish NCAA did not go down this road the way they did and still preferred the wait a year but it is what it is so I wont be bashing players that have to make business decisions just like others.

flag link

Oct 20, 2021, 4:13 AM

If you follow Clemson football closely you should know him. I know everyone we we sign in our recruiting classes and give full rides. He is kind of a common name, but he just isn't good and was a last minute signee and a late fallback plan.

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 3 ACC Championship Tickets for Sale. Sec 205, Row 12, Seat 22 Sec 205, Row 12, Seat 23 Sec 205,...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1184 people have read this post