GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
I just saw that we signed our first women's lax class.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros and Other
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 4  

I just saw that we signed our first women's lax class.

emoji_events [5]
Jan 14, 2022, 12:39 PM

Coach Kwolek has an impressive background, and did well at Richmond as their head coach prior to being hired. I think she was a great choice to be our first coach.

The players we recruited are good players who come from good high school programs. The ACC is the nation's best lacrosse conference, so our patience will be needed the first few years as the program is built and developed.

I'm excited to see the team next spring at Riggs Field.

https://clemsontigers.com/clemson-womens-lacrosse-announces-inaugural-signing-class/

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I just saw that we signed our first women's lax class.

[1]
Jan 14, 2022, 12:44 PM

For those young women and their families I can appreciate how much this must mean but I will always prefer swimming over lacrosse any day. For that matter, any sport other than lacrosse. Not my cup of tea.

2022 orange level member flag link

[2]
Jan 14, 2022, 12:53 PM

Used to be that way but now love LAX. It’s the oldest sport in North America, started with the Native Americans. My son plays it to stay in football shape, work on footwork, field communication, angles, and he loves the contact. It’s the best sport out there to train for football. Used to be football players just did track in the spring, LAX is a much better option, it worked for Jim Brown.

flag link

[3]
Jan 14, 2022, 12:59 PM

Will Shipley was a 4 star LAX recruit too.

flag link

[2]
Jan 14, 2022, 1:03 PM

Great family! Perfect fit for Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Replies: 4  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros and Other
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
835 people have read this post