Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I Guess The "Brownlee" Moniker is Back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I Guess The "Brownlee" Moniker is Back

Feb 4, 2023, 6:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never left, my opinion is of him never changed

Feb 4, 2023, 6:51 PM

I predicted and warned people of this. Our schedule was front loaded with easy competition and one of worse sos in country. Yet we still lost to usuc and layola and won but mostly won ugly. I will admit after Duke, Pitt, wake I questioned if I had this team wrong but these last 2 reminded me of what our coach is capable of.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never left, my opinion is of him never changed

Feb 4, 2023, 6:56 PM

We lost to a SC team that just lost its 7th game in a row. I think SC is tanking its season just to hurt Clemson's SOS. Tongue in cheek. But still!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never left, my opinion is of him never changed

Feb 4, 2023, 6:57 PM [ in reply to Never left, my opinion is of him never changed ]

He is more like Tony Elliott, it doesn't take long to figure out what he's going to do, and they stop him from doing it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ncst too***

Feb 4, 2023, 6:57 PM [ in reply to Never left, my opinion is of him never changed ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Guess The "Brownlee" Moniker is Back

Feb 4, 2023, 6:53 PM

Which ones, the ones that want to win, or the ones that want a nice guy? Help me out here so I'll know what side of this conversation I need to be on bc, I want to win with a pretty nice guy, you know, like a Dabo Swiiney!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic