Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am very thankful to have Coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I am very thankful to have Coach

Feb 3, 2023, 7:46 AM

Swinney as our coach. He has done so much for Clemson University and Clemson Football. He is a genuine good man, has a supportive and active wife and he wins and wins a lot. Every Coach in America makes decisions that some fans don't agree with from time to time but Coach Swinney is someone I admire because of his convictions and his loyalty. There will come a day when Coach retires, and this will be a sad day for Clemson Football. I am sure there will be life after Coach, but man will he be missed. I hope it is another 10-15 years before this day comes.

I truly believe 99% of the Clemson faithful love Coach Swinney and his family. I was just reflecting this morning on the past 10 years of Clemson Football and just how blessed we have been. Truly, only 2 other programs have had the continued success that Clemson has had and that has been Alabama and Georgia. We are truly blessed to have one of the 3 best college coaches in America coaching in little 'ole Clemson.

As fans, we may disagree from time to time on the state of the program, but I am quite sure we can all agree that we are blessed to have Coach Swinney and his family in little 'ole Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

he certainly gets paid well for his services.***

Feb 3, 2023, 8:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: he certainly gets paid well for his services.***

Feb 3, 2023, 8:04 AM

Clemson University has certainly benefited financially and made a lot of money because of Coach Swinney.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

dont i know it. been in IPTAY for over 20 years

Feb 3, 2023, 8:08 AM

and have 2 kids at Clemson right now

making money hand of fist

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

How much is a National Championship worth?

Feb 3, 2023, 8:19 AM [ in reply to he certainly gets paid well for his services.*** ]

Would Tennessee, Texas, Florida and ND pay 100 million for a NC trophy?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fairly sure A&M would.

Feb 3, 2023, 9:04 AM

In fact, they pretty much tried with last year's recruiting class.

GO TIGERS!!!

Re: I am very thankful to have Coach

Feb 3, 2023, 8:05 AM

I don’t believe there are many Tiger fans who would disagree with your statement. Most know that Clemson is at the very top of college football because of coach Swinney. Because of the coach you hear and see Clemson on national tv mentioned every day. It sure wasnt that way just a few years ago. Everyone in America is aware of my alma mater. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coach is blessed with Clemson as much as Clemson is blessed

Feb 3, 2023, 8:16 AM

with him. This is a good fit because it's God Blessed. There may be other places he would fit in but I can't think of one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2023, 8:17 AM

Amen!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's right. Many Clemson fans have become spoiled.***

Feb 3, 2023, 8:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Feb 3, 2023, 8:57 AM

I guess ZeeGantt® is not a Dabo Swinney fan.

I love Dabo and am thankful to have him but

Feb 3, 2023, 9:00 AM

I also think he mismanaged out QB situation.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love Dabo and am thankful to have him but

Feb 3, 2023, 9:33 AM

I drove down from Illinois to see him coach his first game with my son. CDS was named Interim Head Coach and wanted to see exactly what type of coach he would be. One of the first things I noticed was after a 3 and out the players were just walking off the field. He sent them back out and made them run off the field. That told me at that point he wasn’t going to be just a lazy coach and they were going to do what he asked or I personally believe they would be sitting on the bench. Although they lost to GT I told my son that Clemson should hire him as their coach. A lot of people disagreed at that time but I think they might have changed their mind later. Ok, some decisions he made I didn’t totally agree with or understand but he keeps on getting things done the right way. Hope he stays a very long time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love Dabo and am thankful to have him but

Feb 3, 2023, 12:37 PM

I drove down from Illinois to see him coach his first game with my son. CDS was named Interim Head Coach and wanted to see exactly what type of coach he would be. One of the first things I noticed was after a 3 and out the players were just walking off the field. He sent them back out and made them run off the field. That told me at that point he wasn’t going to be just a lazy coach and they were going to do what he asked or I personally believe they would be sitting on the bench. Although they lost to GT I told my son that Clemson should hire him as their coach. A lot of people disagreed at that time but I think they might have changed their mind later. Ok, some decisions he made I didn’t totally agree with or understand but he keeps on getting things done the right way. Hope he stays a very long time.

That was Dawson Zimmerman...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic