Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am not so sure we even needed Walker White...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I am not so sure we even needed Walker White...

Feb 3, 2023, 3:42 PM

We have one stud at QB right now and one potential stud behind him. I wish Walker the best at Auburn but I am not sure he would have seen the field behind Cade and Vizzina. I think his decision was more of a playing time decision and less of an issue with Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Freeze sold and bought one at the same time. Sold him that

Feb 3, 2023, 3:44 PM

there was not going to be much playing time at Clemson while handing him a large bag under the table.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, and maybe some $.

Feb 3, 2023, 3:44 PM

Saying, who knows~

Next one uP!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am not so sure we even needed Walker White...

Feb 3, 2023, 3:47 PM

Really? If you don't sign a QB every year, you are in trouble. Every heard of injuries?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2023, 3:48 PM

Yes really!!!!!! There are other QB's we can and will sign later this year. And, no, I have never heard of anyone being injured. That is breaking news.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

the dumb is strong with ms brownwell ^^^

Feb 3, 2023, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: I am not so sure we even needed Walker White... ]

are you a learn-ed woman?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I've actually never heard of injuries. Can you explain what

Feb 3, 2023, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I am not so sure we even needed Walker White... ]

they are? I need a tutorial from someone who is clearly much smarter than everyone else.

Feb 3, 2023, 3:49 PM

He honestly would've just been a 3-4 year backup here. I wouldn't think we'd even look for another big time QB til the 2025 class with Klubnik and Vizzina being just a FR and Soph.

It will be a miss if we don’t sign a top QB in the ‘24 class

Feb 3, 2023, 3:55 PM

The one thing we have excelled at is attracting top QB talent and letting the cream rise to the top.

The lack of an adequate competitive back-up too,DJ was a real problem.

If for no other reason than to have a guy in the system in case either Klubnick or Vizzina become unhappy backing up the other.

Every recruiting class need to get a solid QB.

Re: It will be a miss if we don’t sign a top QB in the ‘24 class

Feb 3, 2023, 3:58 PM

Who says we won't? It is only February. We have 10 months to sign a good QB. DJ did have a good backup; his name was Cade.

Nobody says we won’t … agree, there’s plenty of time.

Feb 3, 2023, 4:47 PM

I read your post to imply that we don’t need to sign a QB in ‘24 at all. Sorry if I misread.

Re: Nobody says we won’t … agree, there’s plenty of time.

Feb 3, 2023, 5:09 PM

No worries. I was not clear. I should have been clearer. I would have loved to have him, but I don't think it was a need to have him. I think we will find a suitable QB at some point and he was not this huge miss that many think he was. Just my opinion.

Feb 3, 2023, 5:22 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic