Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am happy there are just two more weeks of college hoops
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

I am happy there are just two more weeks of college hoops

Mar 24, 2023, 8:43 AM

Looking forward to getting on TigerNet and not seeing the daily drivel/whining/moaning of this coach could win the ACC, this team does that why can't we do that, that job would be a great job for Brownell, blah, blah, blah. It is sickening and you people should be ashamed of yourselves. But I forgot. There is no shame on TigerNet.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am happy there are just two more weeks of college hoops

Mar 24, 2023, 8:48 AM

Better option for you is just don't log on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Exactly. COxford says, "it hurts my feelings when I read facts".

Mar 24, 2023, 1:41 PM

There's a very, very simple solution for the lead lunatic - don't read them. Then again, I guess that's what insane people do - just keep doing the same thing in light of repeated failure.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2023, 8:52 AM

The basketball detractors are the weakest, most delusional crybabies on the planet.

They just say whatever they want to bash our program whether it's true or not. When asked to provide proof or facts that validate their statement, they do not. They have no shame.

I just get answers like this..... "Why would anyone go to the trouble? Brad sucks. The jury is in"

Cowards

The jury is the NCAA Selection Committee. Their opinion

Mar 24, 2023, 9:02 AM

matters, and is the ONLY one that really matters, like it or not. THEY, not some Tigernet Lunatic Fringe, as you and one of your alter egos describe any Brownell detractors, are the ones who deemed the just completed season as not being worthy of NCAA Tournament inclusion. And, with the putrid performance in our short one and done stint in the Not Invited Tournament, we just proved them right, no further argument needed.

Those are FACTS. They are indisputable. They cannot be changed. They WILL not be changed. They are your jury verdict on the season, and there is no appeal. Say it with me: Brad Brownell's "finest" season was not good enough to make the NCAA Tournament field of 68. It's ok, you can say it, it's already real for the rest of us. We just need you, and your other sock puppet names to join the reality party.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Waaaa. Lies, nothing but lies!!***

Mar 24, 2023, 2:10 PM

Re: The jury is the NCAA Selection Committee. Their opinion

Mar 24, 2023, 7:12 PM [ in reply to The jury is the NCAA Selection Committee. Their opinion ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2023, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: I am happy there are just two more weeks of college hoops ]

Judgemountaineers, you must have selective reading because plenty have given proof that Brad is just a mediocre coach. BTW Judge, how's your treatment for Trimethylaminuria coming along?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

75th in NET OVER 13 YEARS.

Mar 24, 2023, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: I am happy there are just two more weeks of college hoops ]

Very, very clear who is delusional here, Ms. Keller. It's very clear who "has no shame" in the face of utter failure.

The jury IS in, and you have NOTHING to counteract the most important facts.

Mar 24, 2023, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I am happy there are just two more weeks of college hoops ]

You’ve been given mountains of evidence. You choose to ignore it, employ fallacies, and circular arguments, and then demand we repeat ourselves. Enough. He is less than his predecessors. He is less than his peers making similar salary. There is no further excuse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ouch. That's gonna leave a mark!

Mar 24, 2023, 2:11 PM

Then again she'll just file it her denial file and keep repeating her obvious lunacy.

A compelling argument could be made...

Mar 24, 2023, 8:54 AM

that it's more sickening and shameful, after thirteen years, to continue being content with inconsistency and mediocrity.

You know, the daily drivel/whining/moaning that CBB is a great coach who just needs more time to take the program to great heights, and he deserves the full support of the administration and fans while doing so. It's sickening and you people (the lunatic fringe) should be ashamed of yourselves.

Clemson University, its fans, and the student-athletes deserves better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Mar 24, 2023, 8:55 AM

it's sickening he's still our coach after 13 years...

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2023, 9:03 AM

Now COBBOX, you know as well as I, that bashing and whining about BB is a 52 week-a-year sport on TNet and just never lets up. It is a full contact sport enjoyed by many and worshipped with religious fervor by a few.

I missed the part where you're obligated to log on everyday***

Mar 24, 2023, 9:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

If logging on to TigerNet sickens you...

Mar 24, 2023, 9:19 AM

then why do you continue to log on to TigerNet?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: If logging on to TigerNet sickens you...

Mar 24, 2023, 9:22 AM

There's something in these hills.

Because he's a lunatic.

Mar 24, 2023, 2:14 PM [ in reply to If logging on to TigerNet sickens you... ]

The epitome of insanity.

Wrong board moran!!***

Mar 24, 2023, 9:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong bored moran***

Mar 24, 2023, 9:52 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I salute you for...

Mar 24, 2023, 9:59 AM

whining and moaning about this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Mar 24, 2023, 10:03 AM

We are just as happy as you that another basketball season ranked outside of the Top 35, 12 of the last 13 in fact, is almost over.

Facts hurt, huh COxford D329?

Mar 24, 2023, 1:38 PM

It's such a shame you have such difficulty when someone "whines" about facts, but that doesn't change the fact YOU ARE the lunatic fringe. Lunatic.

Mar 24, 2023, 1:48 PM

You are in for such disappointment

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's weird - I was planning on spending my summer here

Mar 24, 2023, 5:27 PM

and ragging on Brownell and Neff the whole cotton-picking, ever-lasting time.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic