»
Topic: Hotspots at Tailgate
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 28, 2021, 8:45 PM by: RunJumpCatch®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus PawCoins!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Hotspots at Tailgate

Jul 28, 2021, 7:41 PM

Anyone have any luck with hotspots for streaming games at the tailgate?? Our parking was changed and I'm not sure we will have visibility to the Dish satellite. Thanks in advance

flag link

Re: Hotspots at Tailgate

Jul 28, 2021, 7:48 PM

I have an AT&T unlimited wireless plan that allows 50GB/month of mobile hotspot access. That’s generally enough to get me through the season of tailgating.

flag link

Jul 28, 2021, 8:06 PM

Thanks. So you stream your tv at the tailgates with a hotspot without it cutting out? Do you use a secondary device or through your phone?

flag link

Jul 28, 2021, 8:14 PM

I don’t usually have a problem, the network congestion is a little more spread out in the lots than when there are 80,000 people hitting the same towers/repeaters in the stadium. I usually turn my phone into a hotspot and then connect a 12.9 inch iPad Pro to its Wi-Fi. We’ve also used a fire stick plugged into a 32 inch TV, but not usually because we don’t always run power into our tailgate spot.

flag link

Jul 28, 2021, 8:45 PM

Lot 2 with my Verizon mifi I’m lucky to check email. Maybe it’s gotten better. Maybe I’m just not internetting it properly ???????

2021 white level member flag link

Jul 28, 2021, 7:55 PM

Unless you have a satellite connection. The cell towers usually get overwhelmed and service is crap.

2021 white level member flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: UConn
FOR SALE: UCONN game - LOWER DECK Sec S, Row M - 2 IPTAY tickets (electronic transfer) $200 for pair ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1158 people have read this post