Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
hopefully when the rankings comet we will be WAY lower
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 747

hopefully when the rankings comet we will be WAY lower

Sep 19, 2021, 10:16 AM

to take the pressure off

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: hopefully when the rankings comet we will be WAY lower

Sep 19, 2021, 10:28 AM

We should drop and probably significantly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hopefully when the rankings comet we will be WAY lower

Sep 19, 2021, 10:55 AM

You obviously have the right to your opinion and I agree that they should drop but your statement is terrible. Take the pressure off? From who? I don’t care what the media and the so called talking head experts have to say. They get pressure from their coaches, fans and they put pressure on themselves. That crap you see in the so called media and creepy people like Paul Lipbalm will be used as motivation internally with the program. There is a lot of young OL players on this team as well as the skill positions and throw in the fact that some of the young players are playing only their 3rd game in front of an actual crowd. They will get better! I played sports growing up and football was one of the sports I did play, not sure about you but we had some games that we were supposed to blow the opponent out and it just didn’t happen. This team has the talent and good coaches but they are growing up. DJU will settle in at some point and the OL has to grow up. This may not be the year to make to the CFB finals but I trust Dabo. I’m disappointed to this point as well but I don’t think we need to throw this team under the bus. I say they will play their best game of the young season next week. I live in UGA county and most all of my friends are UGA fans so I feel the pain too, but have faith all.

Clearly our team has way too much pressure on it - I

Sep 19, 2021, 1:28 PM

appreciate your sentiment

3 games - 3 touchdowns - 2 rushing , 1 passing ? is that right?

The shadow of TL, Watson may be too big.

I do believe we will snap out of it - and the team will grow up - but something is CLEARLY bothering DJ
team can't run block
no deep threat

So yeah - we do not desrve to be a top 10 or top 15 ranked team.

hopefully we can with the ACC - if we do we will be in the CFP

a lot of teams are struggling nation wide - maybe the result of all the covid schedule interruptions

null

Replies: 3
| visibility 747
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic