Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey, Clover65, even though B-Meister is slacking off and we
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Hey, Clover65, even though B-Meister is slacking off and we

Dec 8, 2021, 6:31 PM

can't see the official list yet, congratulations on winning the Prestigious year long Donor Board Pick'em. I know it sounds Cootyish, but as a Past Champeen myself, by Crackey, just you WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR! Me and my Majik Eight Ball will be back on top!

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, Clover65, even though B-Meister is slacking off and we

Dec 8, 2021, 6:37 PM

Don't know what any of that means but congrats to somebody.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is a perk for paying members, of which you must be one,

Dec 8, 2021, 6:47 PM

since you got an "R". Weekly six game prognostication cummulative all year long. Winner gets a hologram of some steak knives, and a no expense paid trip to nowhere. Butt, hey, Bragging Rights are worthy to strive for.

For others, yes I checked, 2000® did not pick at all in the pool, not even one week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hologram steak knives????? I just asked you

Dec 8, 2021, 6:52 PM

about the knives- I was expecting the real thing- what a disappointment. But I had suspected the free trip to nowhere was the most coveted prize.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is a perk for paying members, of which you must be one,

Dec 8, 2021, 7:24 PM [ in reply to It is a perk for paying members, of which you must be one, ]

Where do you play this?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's in the Donor Boards

Dec 8, 2021, 7:31 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/category/premium-boards-9

I'll be posting the Donors' Bowl Pick'em soon, can win free membership.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: It's in the Donor Boards

Dec 8, 2021, 7:35 PM

Awesome look forward to playing

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not B-Meist. Krzy handles the Donor Pick Em...

Dec 8, 2021, 6:37 PM

soccerkrzy®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: That's not B-Meist. Krzy handles the Donor Pick Em...

Dec 8, 2021, 6:39 PM

Indeed. Thank you soccerkrzy!!!

Don’t wrongfully credit the coot-mod.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

B-Meist has to host the upload of the list. At least that is

Dec 8, 2021, 6:40 PM [ in reply to That's not B-Meist. Krzy handles the Donor Pick Em... ]

what Crzy says.

Thanks for the congrats- just wait until

Dec 8, 2021, 6:46 PM

the bowl picks- that will show how little I know about football teams and how unlikely it was for me to finish on top in the Pick 6. BTW , how long did it take for your steak knives to arrive when you won?

Holograms of steak knives, and I STILL haven't figured out

Dec 8, 2021, 6:49 PM

how to grab those suckers and get them out of the box yet!

The RAG will send you a tmale with tracking info on the

Dec 8, 2021, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Thanks for the congrats- just wait until ]

steak knives delivery.

Or you can wait by you’re mailbox everyday to insure they don’t get stoled. They come in a very distinctively wrapped and conspicuously marked gift box. Highly pilferable…..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Oh, Hal Naw. Been a long time since someone even mentioned

Dec 8, 2021, 8:12 PM

that bunch. Keeps them away from meeza, please. They make me feel all Bobba Fetish.

Yup. I e-mail him the images and pdf so he can host

Dec 8, 2021, 7:07 PM [ in reply to B-Meist has to host the upload of the list. At least that is ]

the image on the Tigernet servers. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Oh, you can't trust that guy, soccer guys are notoriously

Dec 8, 2021, 7:28 PM [ in reply to B-Meist has to host the upload of the list. At least that is ]

uncredible ;)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But those suckers are in shape, I'll personally vouch for

Dec 8, 2021, 7:40 PM

That! At least back in the Paleolithic Era when I was attending Clemson. Coach Ibrahim always had a nationally ranked team, and I watched several games live from the sidelines. It was easy, if you think soccer is only a niche sport in Amurica NOW, it was even LESS followed back then. Not hard to get an open place to stand right on the sidelines. Those guys literally seemed like they could run forever, without even getting winded. I am sure todays players are even better prepared, with all the high tech training that is available these days.

Re: B-Meist has to host the upload of the list. At least that is

Dec 8, 2021, 7:34 PM [ in reply to B-Meist has to host the upload of the list. At least that is ]

Go easy on the little feller. Once again, you’re poast went over his head. . .

Those of us that finished in the top half of the donor’s pick six understand that Krzy runs it, but bmeist has to upload theresults.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Hey, Clover65, even though B-Meister is slacking off and we

Dec 8, 2021, 6:57 PM

All I know is I didn't come close. Congratulations Clover65!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Talk about not being close!

Dec 8, 2021, 7:01 PM

70,000 TUs on the horizon- makes 15,000 look quite puny.

Ain't it so. Some guise are just likeable, I guess.

Dec 8, 2021, 7:02 PM

Re: Ain't it so. Some guise are just likeable, I guess.

Dec 8, 2021, 7:10 PM

I have yet to find anyone on TNet who does not like either one of you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep posting- 70,000 is closer &

Dec 8, 2021, 7:13 PM

closer

70,001 Was mine!!!***

Dec 8, 2021, 8:46 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, they are out there. But, I am not alone. I actually saw

Dec 8, 2021, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Ain't it so. Some guise are just likeable, I guess. ]

one username that has ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY SIX PEOPLE on Ignore. Man, if you are going to do THAT much self censorship on social media, why bother at all with it?

Dec 8, 2021, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Ain't it so. Some guise are just likeable, I guess. ]

I have been less than likable more than I have been likable

Dec 8, 2021, 7:16 PM

Not at all my friend! I enjoyed meeting you this year. Looking forward to next year.

How is the hunting going? Hope Big E got

Dec 8, 2021, 7:26 PM

a big one- rain this Saturday & my 45 year old step daughter wanted to come back after her1st ever hunt last week- she saw me take out 2 pigs & almost got off a shot at a doe & has the fever

I haven't hunted in a week or so. Will hit the stand

Dec 9, 2021, 7:38 AM

tomorrow morning. E is with his mom the weekend. He hasn't had any luck. Basketball practice keeps getting in the way but we will hunt next week. Wish you all some luck this weekend.
clover65®

Dec 8, 2021, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Ain't it so. Some guise are just likeable, I guess. ]

I will have to disagree with you Clover65. I think you one of the most respected posters and members of Tigernet.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic