Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hate to break the bad news but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Hate to break the bad news but...

May 11, 2021, 5:07 PM

Trevor’s career in Jacksonville will most likely be one to forget. I have zero faith in Tim Teblow as a 3rd down and goaline option and even less in Urban Creyer as a coach in the big leagues.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hate to break the bad news but...

May 11, 2021, 5:11 PM

Well hate to break the news to you but trevors Clemson career will not be forgotten. Him and Dabo beating down the university of California and winning championships.

May 11, 2021, 6:26 PM

Fear Not Joe, Tebow will probably only be a blocker for either Trevor or Travis on the goal line, and Urban probably will last about as long as that old fart who is sitting behind that rectangular desk in that oval room.

May 11, 2021, 7:35 PM

Lol. You have plenty of data to suggest Urban Meyer won’t succeed huh?

He’s only been elite everywhere he’s coached.

May 12, 2021, 6:48 AM

Seems to me Nick Saban has that same success level.How did his NFL coaching career go?

I'm not sold on Urban being great in the NFL, but

May 12, 2021, 9:53 AM

the NFL is a lot different than it was when Saban tried his hand. Spread offenses can actually work in the league and we've seen that.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not sold on Urban being great in the NFL, but

May 14, 2021, 7:50 AM

It's still the NFL!

May 12, 2021, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Hate to break the bad news but... ]

He signed Tebow. That's your first clue.

Your trolling abilities…sloppy.***

May 11, 2021, 7:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Urban's career might be short with that kind of move***

May 11, 2021, 11:27 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I was going to coach a bad NFL team

May 12, 2021, 5:20 AM

No better way to start than to have Trevor & ETN to build with, plus the offensive line is pretty good at run blocking.

Plus Urban is getting a big boost to his retirement fund by taking an NFL Job. It won’t hurt his college football legacy.

He can always duck out if things go south from 1-14. Really no way to go but up. The great thing is he had a lot of picks & money to work with.

I’m pulling for all our former players to do well in the NFL, it helps our recruiting too, Trevor being number 1 helps Clemson in recruiting the most important position in college football ?? Dabo is doing a fantastic job coaching but if he messes up us Tigerneters can straighten him out for sure!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

They have good receivers too, it's the defense that will

May 12, 2021, 9:55 AM

keep the team from succeeding as a team, but I'd bet on Trevor putting up good numbers.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tebow's only showbiz. Sell tickets, get blabber heads talkin***

May 12, 2021, 6:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2021, 8:35 AM

If it’s one thing we’ve learned from Tebow is to never doubt that dude.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nice 2nd post loser. Delete your account***

May 12, 2021, 8:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Tim Tebow will have zero impact on Trevors

May 12, 2021, 10:56 AM

career. There's a good chance he won't even be on the roster when the season starts. Its either a publicity stunt or Urban throwing Tim a bone - nothing more.

Re: Tim Tebow will have zero impact on Trevors

May 12, 2021, 1:13 PM

If you see Tebow on special teams, you'll know he is all in.

May 12, 2021, 2:15 PM

Jacksonville already has some interesting weapons around Trevor. I doubt it'll be as bad as you think...

Tebow hasn't made the 53 man cut.. why u worried

May 12, 2021, 2:22 PM

Brotater chip?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic