GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Haskins intoxicated when
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 9  

Haskins intoxicated when

[1]
May 23, 2022, 5:31 PM

killed, and with company.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33971836/dwayne-haskins-was-legally-drunk-death-according-toxicology-report

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-25yr.jpg flag link

Lucky Johnson

Yikes. He wasn't intoxicated - he was Shiite-faced.***

May 23, 2022, 5:33 PM

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

That doesn’t make it less sad to me.

[2]
May 23, 2022, 6:17 PM

Maybe more sad.

2022 purple level member flag link

Agree BBO

[1]
May 23, 2022, 8:00 PM

Agree BloodbeOrange® ... I've been there in terms of consumption ... but not for 30-plus years and not walking across interstate. Seems even sadder because of his youth, wealth, and opportunities on and off the field. Bad deal all the way around.

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

I agree with your agreement with BBO. Putting these newly

May 24, 2022, 8:27 AM

minted Millionaires anywhere in the vicinity of a car, or now even a road, on their own is proving to be a bad thing, over and over.

When I was much younger, I used to really enjoy driving a car. But, nowadays, if I had the Moolah these kids do, I would be sitting in the back of my luxury vehicle, with my paid, professional chauffeur hauling my big carcass around while I did anything BUT drive.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: Agree BBO

May 24, 2022, 7:00 PM

That’s the way I digested it SocMan2®.

2022 purple level member flag link

Re: Haskins intoxicated when

May 23, 2022, 8:06 PM

Still a terrible thing. I used to live very close to the area where it happened and I could not see any way someone could be in the middle of that highway unless they were impaired.

flag link

May 24, 2022, 8:22 AM

yes agree, However it did say he ran out of gas (which is odd to run out of gas) and that may have put him in the wrong place as far as where is was on the highway.

flag link

May 24, 2022, 9:14 AM

That puts you on the side of the road. How you end up in the middle of the 5 lane highway and don’t see the dump truck coming is what made me think something else must have been wrong.

flag link

I'm glad they already had the funeral and services..........

May 24, 2022, 9:24 AM

Being intoxicated and with another female would be tough for the family to deal with at the services. But I remember his family said they hadn't ever met his wife so there was an issue there. It's all very sad.

flag link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec O row EE asking 1400 each, email if intetested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
2259 people have read this post