Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone tuned in to Darien Renchers podcast
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Has anyone tuned in to Darien Renchers podcast

Jan 26, 2022, 9:02 PM

It’s called “The players club” and I’ve only seen a couple clips but it looks great!

https://twitter.com/playersclub_pod/status/1484329885132734473?s=21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has anyone tuned in to Darien Renchers podcast

Jan 26, 2022, 9:03 PM

Watch it almost every week (depending on the guest) the last two were pretty good and he is having Dabo on tomorrow

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2022, 10:39 PM

amazing perspective here by CW here

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2022, 5:49 AM

He does a great job with the Podcast! Not sure him training for pro day will help his chances but nothing wrong with keeping your dreams alive!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jan 27, 2022, 7:14 AM

Guess you can call me a groupie! I think I waa like his #9 subscriber! I've found all his interviews to be interesting coming from a different perspective. Isn't he interviewing Renfrow soon?
Wish tigernet would do a series following up on past players.

Jan 27, 2022, 7:18 AM

Yes, it is a really good podcast. He has had some great guests on his show and I certainly recommend it for any football fan. His topics are not just Clemson related.

Imagine if 75% Clemson fans subscribed

Jan 27, 2022, 10:02 AM

to his podcast, that would be huge. Clemson fans as a whole need to do a better job of supporting players off the field, especially when it’s free.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Imagine if 75% Clemson fans subscribed

Jan 27, 2022, 10:53 AM

to his podcast, that would be huge. Clemson fans as a whole need to do a better job of supporting players off the field, especially when it’s free.

First off, I haven't done due diligence on my topic. Really no excuse, but feeling a bit down and lazy today. I just wandered over to the Players Club Podcast page, and can easily see how to listen to the various podcast interviews. I every once in a while think that I should dive in and find a handful of podcasts that I would like to listen to regularly. Anyone here that would like to give a short tutorial on how to create a "subscribed" podcast list? i.e I didn't see a link anywhere on the page to "subscribe" to the podcast. What does that even mean if you can listen to it by simply playing the content?

Should a person, just use their apple account to "subscribe" to various podcasts if they use an I-phone?
Help a guy out, just line up a task list for getting started.

I am sure that I will regret posting this in , 19, 9, 8,7 6...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Imagine if 75% Clemson fans subscribed

Jan 27, 2022, 1:04 PM

On youtube when you subscribe... on your home page you their videos will normally pop up. Or if you click your subscriptions tab. It will list the video from newest date released to the people you are subscribed to. If you click the little "BELL" beside the notification button and turn that on you will get a push notification when ever they post a new video.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic