GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Greg Williams & Kevin Swint
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 4  

Greg Williams & Kevin Swint

emoji_events [6]
Nov 28, 2021, 3:02 PM

Greg Williams has put on some great size and Swints speed and agility was impressive. I honestly double checked cause I thought Cle Ferrell had came back with eligibility. Both have been putting work in to convert from LBs and they definitely seem promising. I also remember a lot of people not being exactly thrilled about a 3 star from Swansea but I believe the staff was right again.

Message was edited by: bigREDD®

2022 white level member flag link

Re: Greg Williams & Kevin Swint

Nov 28, 2021, 3:19 PM

Sadly (as always), we’re losing some ballers. But (and what is quickly becoming an ‘as always’, too) the young guns can ball, too!

Hope the equipment manager keeps plenty of shades on hand.

2022 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

[4]
Nov 28, 2021, 3:19 PM

Wait, you think the coaches got it right and the coaches on TNet got it wrong?

Inconceivable.

flag link

I don’t think that word means what you think

[3]
Nov 28, 2021, 3:28 PM

it does.

+1

??????????

2022 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 28, 2021, 4:37 PM

Very glad to see that G.Williams not only got a bunch of snaps last night (not sure how many, but if I had to guess he played nearly as many snaps last night as he did all season). For next year, we will not have XT, Justin Foster, and (?) maybe / maybe not KJ Henry.

(?) Was J.Mascoll hurt? Perhaps he played, but I do not recall seeing him last night.

Also glad that K.Swint got meaningful playing time last night. Like most of you, I've noticed that his snap count has gone up the last several games. We'll need big time production from him next year.

flag link

Replies: 4  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1531 people have read this post