»
Topic: Got my big FSU party this week my girlfriend
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 28, 2021, 3:14 PM by: tiger_swimmer®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Got my big FSU party this week my girlfriend

emoji_events [5]
Oct 28, 2021, 1:20 PM

is not happy about it

She once ruined a nice Friday night dinner with my fam because I had peed on her car earlier that day as a joke and it just enraged her.

I called James Blackman a poosay before game came on and she was instructing me to not pee in the floor.

To be fair, I have not peed in the floor in years. Last time I had an incident I peed in the trashcan, so she was being a bit rude to me.

2021 purple level member flag link

Re: Got my big FSU party this week my girlfriend

emoji_events [6]
Oct 28, 2021, 1:54 PM

Sounds like you may need counselling. I would recommend a renowned counselor that goes by the name Dr. Frances Marion.

2021 orange level member flag link

[3]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:03 PM

I'd say Dr. Frances Peebody might be more appropriate.

flag link

What about Percy Peabody?

[2]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:24 PM

“Get me out of here Percy”

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

[2]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:15 PM

Yur post reminds me of a grill in Anderson back in the 60s where students went to see a girl (any girl as none were on campus).
There were like only two places that sold beer. Eighteen was old enough then. The line to the pi$$er was long. Inside one guy would be at the toilet, one at the sink and one at the trash can which leaked and had pi$$ running out the door.

2021 white level member flag link

"... I developed a hate for coots at an early age .."

emoji_events [6]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:18 PM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

[4]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:30 PM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

emoji_events [5]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:43 PM

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Haha...

[3]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:44 PM

Great gif!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Haha...

[4]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:47 PM

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

[2]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:50 PM

For your girlfriend?

You seem kinda strange, best to get her this for protection --

2021 white level member flag link

"... I developed a hate for coots at an early age .."

Ima guessing you normally pee in the Lunge.***

[2]
Oct 28, 2021, 3:13 PM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 3 tickets on 30 yd line. Atlantic/Wake Forest Section 516, Row 7. Great view of field. $55/ticket. N...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1297 people have read this post