Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
goes to show you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

goes to show you

Apr 24, 2022, 4:55 PM

if you put the ball in play, good things will happen. maybe not to the extent of what happened to FSU, but good things will happen.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: goes to show you

Apr 24, 2022, 4:58 PM

If I’m the hitting coach Grice and Brewer would be choking up every at bat to see if they can’t get some confidence.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Apr 24, 2022, 5:00 PM

Funny how your comments are so much more positive after the game is over. During the game, not so much. Please quit criticizing players by name. You and your negative buddies need to remain quiet and let those that know something about baseball run our program.?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2022, 5:12 PM

72 not sure who you are referring to but the players have names. Baseball is not rocket science and there is a lot of room for improvement with this team. Just sharing my thoughts feel free to ignore me if you want but have not said anything that was not the truth and my comments have not changed. We were gifted the win. Take them anyway we can get it. But yes Grice and Brewer need to get some confidence and shortening that swing may help. Way to many SO’s at this level.

Message was edited by: rhpltmeg®

MEG

Apr 24, 2022, 5:28 PM

Lol at this level?? Everybody strikes out a lot now. Have you watched a MLB game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2022, 5:38 PM

So are you saying it is on par with most in the NCAA. He is not even on par with his team mates. Good college hitters consistently bat over .350 some over .400. This isn’t MLB and these are not all MLB pitchers. You think he has struggled with just pitchers going to MLB? Do better 30 percent. SMDH

MEG

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic