Replies: 9   Last Post: Jun 19, 2021, 2:38 PM by: BloodbeOrange®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Georgia Game RB

[1]
Jun 18, 2021, 3:35 PM
flag     Reply

So, who do y’all think will be our started against Georgia?

link

Re: Georgia Game RB

[3]
Jun 18, 2021, 3:36 PM
flag     Reply

Kobe Pace.

By a bunch our best rusher at the moment. Question was going to be his pass-pro and I think he's getting there.

link

[2]
Jun 18, 2021, 3:56 PM
flag     Reply

2021 white level member link

[1]
Jun 18, 2021, 4:25 PM
flag     Reply

It's hard to know who will get the bulk of the carries at this point but my guess would be Dixon.

2021 student level member link

[2]
Jun 18, 2021, 4:34 PM
flag     Reply

Dixon will start and Pace will get 75& of the carries.

Doesn't matter who starts against GA

[1]
Jun 18, 2021, 11:14 PM
flag     Reply

What matters is who gets the call for the next game - that's the guy who outperformed.

link

[1]
Jun 19, 2021, 12:06 AM
flag     Reply

I’d be more worried about that putrid OL more than the RBs

military_donation.jpg link

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

[1]
Jun 19, 2021, 1:03 AM
flag     Reply

I believe Dixon will start but Pace will get the most carries. I believe Mikey Dukes might get some carries as well.

When we get a big lead look for our two rookies to get a couple of carries. We are loaded with talent everywhere on both sides of the ball, UGA is running into a buzzsaw with the experience we have coming back & healthy.

If I was any team I’d rather play anybody other than Clemson, this isn’t the year for other teams, we are loaded. Our talent has matured in such a way that we are deep too everywhere but QB & CB we are talented at both but not deep with experience in either.

“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!

Clemson Fighting Tigers 147
Georgia flea bitten Dawgs 17
Just like their Bama game last year! ????????

Jun 19, 2021, 2:22 PM
flag     Reply

I hope you are correct with that last paragraph, but I am a little worried this team could be a Bowden-like team, with an embarrassment of riches at the skill positions, but not elite on the line. If the line improves, we will be scary good.

link

Jun 19, 2021, 2:38 PM
flag     Reply

Oline will be ok. Have to remember a complete lack of a summer training as a team after rebuilding from the previous year due to COVID. Those guys had a year more of experience and a full summer of work. My guess too is they come out of the gate salty after the playoff loss. They’ll be hungry and that is dangerous.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 season tickets in North Stands Lower Deck, section UQ row N and O seats 1 and 3 for sale. These se...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2114 people have read this post