Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia Game RB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Georgia Game RB

Jun 18, 2021, 3:35 PM

So, who do y’all think will be our started against Georgia?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia Game RB

Jun 18, 2021, 3:36 PM

Kobe Pace.

By a bunch our best rusher at the moment. Question was going to be his pass-pro and I think he's getting there.

Jun 18, 2021, 3:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2021, 4:25 PM

It's hard to know who will get the bulk of the carries at this point but my guess would be Dixon.

Jun 18, 2021, 4:34 PM

Dixon will start and Pace will get 75& of the carries.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

Doesn't matter who starts against GA

Jun 18, 2021, 11:14 PM

What matters is who gets the call for the next game - that's the guy who outperformed.

Jun 19, 2021, 12:06 AM

I’d be more worried about that putrid OL more than the RBs

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jun 19, 2021, 1:03 AM

I believe Dixon will start but Pace will get the most carries. I believe Mikey Dukes might get some carries as well.

When we get a big lead look for our two rookies to get a couple of carries. We are loaded with talent everywhere on both sides of the ball, UGA is running into a buzzsaw with the experience we have coming back & healthy.

If I was any team I’d rather play anybody other than Clemson, this isn’t the year for other teams, we are loaded. Our talent has matured in such a way that we are deep too everywhere but QB & CB we are talented at both but not deep with experience in either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 19, 2021, 2:22 PM

I hope you are correct with that last paragraph, but I am a little worried this team could be a Bowden-like team, with an embarrassment of riches at the skill positions, but not elite on the line. If the line improves, we will be scary good.

Jun 19, 2021, 2:38 PM

Oline will be ok. Have to remember a complete lack of a summer training as a team after rebuilding from the previous year due to COVID. Those guys had a year more of experience and a full summer of work. My guess too is they come out of the gate salty after the playoff loss. They’ll be hungry and that is dangerous.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic