Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia 35-0 on Vandy with 3 minutes still in 1st QTR.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Georgia 35-0 on Vandy with 3 minutes still in 1st QTR.

Sep 25, 2021, 12:46 PM

Can Vandy take a running clock in a SEC game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, Vandy got destroyed 23-3 by East Tennessee State in the opener!!!

Sep 25, 2021, 12:48 PM

I would pick Vandy about 4th or 5th in the Southern Conference this year.

Re: Well, Vandy got destroyed 23-3 by East Tennessee State in the opener!!!

Sep 25, 2021, 12:51 PM

Vandy should enter the transfer portal. They could get close to winning a game or two in the ACC.

Re: I've Dreamed To Have That Game Since Forever ---

Sep 25, 2021, 12:51 PM

Vanderbilt vs Clemson in football.
I just always wanted to see it for some reason.

Sep 25, 2021, 1:03 PM

It would just mean more.
How many SEC gauntlet teams do you want on our schedule? We already have the mighty cooters every year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2021, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: I've Dreamed To Have That Game Since Forever --- ]

Xander5000 said:

Vanderbilt vs Clemson in football.
I just always wanted to see it for some reason.

Agreed. Mostly because I live in Nashville now, but always thought it would be a cool game for some reason.

Uga will cruise to the sec title game.

Sep 25, 2021, 1:06 PM

Extremely weak conference schedule.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uga will cruise to the sec title game.

Sep 25, 2021, 1:12 PM

The SEC is amazing…..incredible……unbelievable……that’s how the conference champ didn’t lose a game for the last two years.

Re: Georgia 35-0 on Vandy with 3 minutes still in 1st QTR.

Sep 25, 2021, 1:31 PM

If UGAy can’t win a national championship this year with their limp schedule, they will never win another one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2021, 1:31 PM

Lol right! And they say we don’t play anyone worthy on our schedule this season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Sep 25, 2021, 2:05 PM

Just shows how good Clemson's D played that game because they have scored a lot of points in their other games..Must be nice

Sep 25, 2021, 2:05 PM

Yall realize Georgia has 4 ranked teams coming up on their schedule in a row......that's 4 more than Clemson has probably including our conference championship if we even make it this year. Kinda makes us look stupid for talking about their weak schedule.

Sep 25, 2021, 2:10 PM

If the teams Clemson played had a sec patch on their jersey they would be ranked too..no matter what their record was

Sep 25, 2021, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia 35-0 on Vandy with 3 minutes still in 1st QTR. ]

Right CT90, aka Newbie, that SEC East is stacked isn’t it?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2021, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia 35-0 on Vandy with 3 minutes still in 1st QTR. ]

Yall realize Georgia has 4 ranked teams coming up on their schedule in a row......that's 4 more than Clemson has probably including our conference championship if we even make it this year. Kinda makes us look stupid for talking about their weak schedule.

Ha! Even you figured it out because you are assuming they make the SEC Championship to play the 4th ranked team. Auburn, Arky, and Florida are the only ranked teams on their schedule right now., with no guarantee they will be when they play them.

But give it time, UGAy is the Barney Fife of college football. Give them one bullet and they will find a way to shoot their own foot off.

Sep 25, 2021, 2:35 PM

Kentucky will be ranked by the time they play. Georgia plays Arkansas next week, they'll either be too 10 after beating A&M or still top 25 after losing. Auburn isn't losing before they play Georgia and neither is Florida. Someone talked about the East while there's more ranked teams in the east than our entire conference. Some of yall seriously need to get a grip and realize the ACC is horrible in football with no signs of improvement over the last few years.

Sep 25, 2021, 2:43 PM

CT90, if it bothers you so much why don’t you head to your Coot board rather than hanging out with us here? I’m sure we can find someone else to get our drinks for us.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic