Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
General Parking for tomorrow. Help!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

General Parking for tomorrow. Help!

Sep 17, 2021, 4:43 PM

Hi folks!

My son is driving in to meet us at the game tomorrow. It's been a long time since I've had to find parking at Clemson. What are the general parking options now? I know a lot has changed over the years so I'm unsure where to send him.

Yes I went to clemsontigers.com and checked for parking information. And none of the links work and I'm old and looking for easy answers. TIA

Love, me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: General Parking for tomorrow. Help!

Sep 17, 2021, 4:48 PM

https://secure.touchnet.net/C20569_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=2132

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C10***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You're the best. Thank you! Helpful post. Post is helpful.

Sep 17, 2021, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: General Parking for tomorrow. Help! ]

Thank you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's some dork also looking for parking on here,

maybe ewe too can ride together.

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/thread/shot-in-the-dark-here-but-looking-to-buy-a-parking-pass-for-2091065?tstart=0

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Sep 17, 2021, 4:52 PM

Coming in on 85 - take exit 19A
Travel down Hwy 76 to perimeter road. He'll see the cars at the corner of Perimeter and Hwy76

Turn Left onto Perimeter and free parking is on the right.

Make sure you remember where you are because getting back there is a hike, especially if you aren't familiar with campus.

If you continue down Perimeter road, lot C1 offers parking for $30 or so. Little closer...paved...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2021, 5:13 PM

Good luck and wear good walking shoes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic