Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funny fact. Trevor Lawrence was 7 years old when
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Funny fact. Trevor Lawrence was 7 years old when

May 10, 2021, 7:23 PM

Tim Tebow won his first NCAA National Championship in football. Wonder if he’ll call him grandpa

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny fact. Trevor Lawrence was 7 years old when

May 10, 2021, 10:12 PM

I think Tim Tebow is a great guy, but his time has passed. I am surprised that Urban Meyer hasn't figured that out, as well. (Or maybe he has and is just throwing Tebow a bone.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2021, 11:58 PM

Everybody seems to think that Tebow has made the roster just because he was given a contract. My guess is that he will make it as a practice squad player. He has the attitude, work ethic and character that you want around. He very well may make it on to the playing roster, and if he does I think that it will be because he earned it. However, I think that we need to chill with the assumption that he will have much if any playing time because of a contract.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2021, 2:23 PM

When I mad my post it was based on the assumption he would be trying to get a QB spot. Turns out he will pursue being a TE. IMO, that is a better scenario for him to explore than as a QB. Time will tell.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2021, 6:58 AM

I think Tebow is one of those guys that you want in the locker room because of his personality and character.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2021, 9:02 PM

Definitely great character, and that is considered an extra benefit that is a nice addition to what they really are looking to get, which is GIFTED TALENT and SKILL at their position. I know Tim has the great character, and I think he has the "want to". Hopefully he has the skills to be a great TE. He will offer some interesting options that could transpire from creativity in the schemes they run.

May 11, 2021, 8:49 AM

If Tim wanted to be tight end he should have decided it 8-10 years ago. Too late. Too old. This is a publicity stunt

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2021, 9:13 PM

I wouldn't call it a "publicity stunt", but I do agree about trying it many years ago. If he still is physically fit, he still maybe able to contribute at the pro level as a TE. He is big enough, and he still is athletic enough, or so it seems. Time will tell. I'm just glad they won't try to interfere with the success of Trevor. Who knows, this may just be a great innovative strategy.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic