»
Topic: Fuente
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 24, 2021, 8:12 PM by: tigerfankenb
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Fuente

Oct 24, 2021, 12:48 PM

With things not looking good at Virginia Tech what do you think of Fuente being our OC? He was second to the Chad if I remember right from that time.

flag link

Re: Fuente

Oct 24, 2021, 12:58 PM

His offenses haven’t looked great at VT but I don’t follow them close enough to understand all their issues.

flag link

Where is Elliott going***

[1]
Oct 24, 2021, 1:12 PM

flag link

Re: Where is Elliott going***

Oct 24, 2021, 2:22 PM

Anywhere ..

flag link

[1]
Oct 24, 2021, 1:28 PM

He was a great offensive coordinator at TCU. I personally would love to get Rich Rodriguez back.

flag link

Oct 24, 2021, 3:01 PM

If I'm not mistaken, everyone wanting Elliott to go is because his plays are "the same old stale plays". Do you really want an OC that has falied at being a HC and is outdated as an OC? More stale plays a coming with that thinking. Dabo and Elliott can change and fix this. If it doesn't change and improve, then D. Rad needs to step in. Elliotts performance affects Dabo, Dabo's performance affects D. Rad and so forth up the chain.

2021 white level member flag link

Oct 24, 2021, 8:12 PM

believe me I hope they get this fixed. But watching Clemson over the last three years each year our offense has be getting worse. OL has been a problem all along. This year WR has under achieved. I have watched teams with my lower talent then Clemson and their offense is playing better. I think Dabo needs to look hard at the offense with open eyes. If he things TE is our best option I am good with that. I just think years of bringing in former Clemson players with little experience might be some of the problem. I am sure Clemson can get almost any position coaches they would want.

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Lower deck section I 4 together and 2 together 35 per ticket firm please text or call

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1541 people have read this post