»
Topic: FSU has a good baseball atmosphere. When we played SCar...
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 15, 2021, 5:29 PM by: TigerLinks®
[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

FSU has a good baseball atmosphere. When we played SCar...

Posted: May 14, 2021, 9:21 PM

even in the 9th inning... nobody was clapping or anything for the final 3 outs.

We used to always clap in unison back in the day. Why do we not do that in baseball anymore? FSU fans seemed really into the game.

link

Re: FSU has a good baseball atmosphere. When we played SCar...

[1]
Posted: May 14, 2021, 9:24 PM

Lol. It’s like a little league softball game at that place with all the clapping and dugout songs. I’d be embarrassed if Clemson did that.

The atmosphere at Doug Kingsmore is one of the best in the nation when that stadium is full.

link

Absolutely

[1]
Posted: May 15, 2021, 8:40 AM

Anything prepared and in unison is so softball. No place in baseball. Geez

link

Re: Absolutely

[2]
Posted: May 15, 2021, 4:45 PM

College is different than MLB as far as atmosphere. What FSU is unique (like singing the Canadian national anthem). It’s different, but neat in that it’s their thing. FSU has traditionally had some of the best college baseball fans in the country. Honestly, Doug Kingsmore has been like a funeral home for awhile now. And yes ,I attend now and when it used to rock.

Again, if you want boring where 95% of the fans are looking at their cellphones and occasionally doing the wave ,go to a MLB game. When it comes to anything baseball related, Clemson lost the privilege of criticizing any other fan base a while back.

link

Posted: May 15, 2021, 5:29 PM

I thought the exact same thing. It sounded like a girl's softball game. Don't get me wrong. I love women's softball and that is what I expect from them, but it sounds silly at baseball games.

military_donation.jpg link

Posted: May 15, 2021, 3:39 PM

Baseball is now a time passer like basketball

link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two season tickets for sale. Portal Q Row LL in the North Stands, lower deck. Seats are not far from...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
1320 people have read this post