GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

Love Love Love!
monetization_on 1000
Quality Content
monetization_on 1000
Big Fish
monetization_on 1000
Hmm
monetization_on 1000
Flammable
monetization_on 1000
Caring
monetization_on 1000
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 1000
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 1000
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 1000
Cheers
monetization_on 1000
Bravo
monetization_on 500
Grats
monetization_on 1000
Take My Coins
monetization_on 1000
Great Idea!
monetization_on 1000
Nope
monetization_on 1000

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
For the sailboat enthusiasts here's 3 pics..
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 5  

For the sailboat enthusiasts here's 3 pics..

emoji_events [6]
May 20, 2022, 8:45 AM

taken of 3 boats moored off Beaufort's Sailing Club.

Nothing fancy or special but just cool sailboats awaiting their sailors.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

So you're looking for some seamen huh?***

[1]
May 20, 2022, 8:58 AM

flag link

u should totally go up to each and ask for some Grey Poupon

[2]
May 20, 2022, 9:26 AM

DO IT!!!

2022 white level member flag link

Geville Tiger on 2021 football season, "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Thanks from Capt. Ron, retired in James Island

[4]
May 20, 2022, 11:54 PM

old movie from last century exaggerated a lot about me, but basically true...starring Kurt Russell, who looks older than me now. Gained lots of weight and evidently had plastic surgery like his partner-
what's her name? I graduated from Clemson in 62, and after one terrible year in med. school. Served in the U.S. Army, in 1969, I went to Ohio State in grad. medical school, good school, but hated Columbus and went on spring break in Lauderdale, easily got a job at Beach Hospital, and living was easy down there, eventually turned to sailing and sailed away for 14 years starting in 71, got my coast license and sailed Marine Scientist all around the Bahamas for 6 months then up to New England for a few months, stopping at my parents motel in North MB then MB on the way up and back. Great life, but stressful when students aboard. Met Jimmy Buffett in Lauderdale then at Staniel Cay, when he was on his Big Choey Lee sailboat given to him by Corona Beer in exchange for ads. He was amazed that we had 18 college coeds from Texas aboard. And he was sailing with a bunch of male friends. I played congos with him, but did not get invited to any of his tours. Dang it, lol. Next time I saw him was at Margaretaville in Myrtle, as a writer for AROUND MYRTLE BEACH magazine. I gave him a large manuscript of a book, but never heard from him disappointedly. Here near Charleston, I helped create Vets on Decks, a therapeutic program for vets, but even retired from that. I volunteer at the VA here, which is one of the best, after being a patient there several times, with severe heart probs, but doing pretty good now, after they saved my life at the VA 3 times. When you hear bad things about the VA, they are usually vets who have never been there, as we hear bad things while in service. In memory of CW3 Barry Alexander who was killed in Vietnam in 1969 flying a medivac Chopper with only 2 weeks left. You can see short video about him and other stories on my YouTube channel, GO TIGERS, Ron Alexander

military_donation.jpg flag link

Whoa tigeron..

[2]
May 20, 2022, 10:14 AM

thx for post and obviously you have a writing background & memory that still flows from within..

and those JimmyB stories are priceless too!

come'on back anytime Sir to share your full & eventful past since the youngsters on TNet will soak it in for sure.

Go TiGERS!

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

Wow RA - that was a LOT of awesome stuff in a very full

[1]
May 20, 2022, 10:40 AM

paragraph.

What was the movie's name ?

Kurt Russell's chick is Goldie Hawn.

You need to start posting some recollections and stories . . . really good stuff.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Brad Brownell: all-time losingest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two season tickets for sale in the lower deck, on the aisle, in section R (20 yd line in the North...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1170 people have read this post