Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For All The Snowflakes Out There Still Simpering About Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

For All The Snowflakes Out There Still Simpering About Dabo

Dec 5, 2022, 2:50 PM

The guy is a veteran top 3 proven champion coach and the greatest coach in Clemson history. I would hope someday we better understand the rationale and background for the handling of DJ and the QB room, but for now I would bet money he did not intentionally go do something incomprehensible that pizsed off much of the fan base out of arrogance, stubbornness or due to a crack addiction.

There is more to this story than meets the eye. If you didn't notice a whole football team, without a peep to the contrary, supported the manner in which this was handled so either like 200+ players and staff are drinking Jonestown Kool-Aid or they see Dabo's actions as acceptable.

Half you low-T soyboys griping about the Cade move were the same trolls that said Clemson didn't deserve to be in the CFP or didn't want to see us embarrassed in the first round any way. Which is it?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For All The Snowflakes Out There Still Simpering About Dabo

Dec 5, 2022, 2:54 PM

No personal attacks (soywaker®)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Soywalker got "Michael Boltoned" When Soyboy Became

Dec 5, 2022, 2:58 PM

a pejorative

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Soywalker got "Michael Boltoned" When Soyboy Became

Dec 5, 2022, 3:04 PM

I thought it was walker too until trying the Mention thing, and it came up waker.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 5, 2022, 2:54 PM

Dang. And all this time I was believing what I read that said it was Big Dave extorting or threatening Dabo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2022, 2:57 PM

rhettfla said:

Dang. And all this time I was believing what I read that said it was Big Dave extorting or threatening Dabo.

Was it that or was it the one where DJ had compromising pictures of Dabo in some mystery situation? I always get the conspiracies mixed up. Or maybe the one I heard a couple weeks back from a Scar fan that said it was just Dabo sabotaging the house he built before he bolts to Bama.

I will correct one very important point

Dec 5, 2022, 3:03 PM

They actually didn't drink Kool Aid in Jonestown. It was Flavor-Aid.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2022, 3:09 PM

"Half you low-T soyboys griping about the Cade move were the same trolls that said Clemson didn't
deserve to be in the CFP or didn't want to see us embarrassed in the first round any way. Which is it?"

On this particular point you have it WAYYYYY backwards. When it's mentioned that we'd be in the playoffs if Dabo wasn't so stubborn with running DJ on to the field, all the Dabo N'er Do no wrongers immediately start saying we didn't belong in the playoffs anyway.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it doesn't matter.. it's all fodder for the internt

Dec 5, 2022, 3:09 PM

almost nothing posted on here really effects Clemson at all. We're Just a bunch of morans.. doing moran stuff

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 5, 2022, 3:37 PM

I saw the entire team O D and Spl teams step up and play up to their potential with eye of the TIGER when the anchor Dabo has to baby (He is a grown man can serve in the military vote etc) so Dabo shouldnt have to baby him

Dabo is the one acting like a snowflake

Dec 5, 2022, 3:41 PM

Do your ###### job and put the best players on the field.

We ain’t paying 10,000,000 for vacation Bible school.

Morbid bootlicker

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic