»
Topic: FM: Spurs Up Show on Facebook cracking on you
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 28, 2021, 12:45 PM by: WhoDatTiger®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

FM: Spurs Up Show on Facebook cracking on you

[3]
Sep 27, 2021, 9:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

I’m not familiar with that station.***

[4]
Sep 27, 2021, 10:31 PM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I’m not familiar with that station.***

[1]
Sep 27, 2021, 10:34 PM

It's run by some guy named Chris. He doxxed the girlfriend of one of our baseball players, encouraging his followers to email and later apologized for it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Sorry, I know you just told me his name…

[3]
Sep 27, 2021, 10:36 PM

but I already forgot it.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: FM: Spurs Up Show on Facebook cracking on you

[2]
Sep 27, 2021, 10:36 PM

They don’t have much so us finally losing a game is like a whole season of wins for them because it will take a miracle for them to achieve 3 wins this season.

2021 white level member flag link

Tigers fight like Champions no matter how big the battle, Let’s GOOOO!

“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Francis Marion?

[4]
Sep 27, 2021, 10:37 PM

Never heard of her.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

[1]
Sep 28, 2021, 8:38 AM

He blocked me on twitter for poo-pooing on Mike Bobo before the end of last season. He is the epitome of a loser that somehow has found a small amount of fame with the shamecocks. If I was locked in a room with him, Paul Finebaum and myself, and only had one bullet. I'd probably shoot myself to end my misery.

flag link

[1]
Sep 28, 2021, 9:11 AM

Fame? Based on the # of views on that you tube channel -coots aren't even watching it.

flag link

FGF making fun of another forum. Now that's golden!***

[1]
Sep 28, 2021, 12:45 PM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Psychiatrist: What seems to be the problem? Patient: I think I'm a chicken. Psychiatrist: How long as this been going on? Patient: Ever since I came out of my shell.

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: Have 6 tickets together for Wake Forest game. Level LD. Section M. Row QQ and RR. 4 together and oth...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1560 people have read this post