Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Finebaum has never misrepresented his feelings on Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 51

Finebaum has never misrepresented his feelings on Clemson

Jun 30, 2022, 10:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be worth it to join the SEC if for no other reason

Jun 30, 2022, 10:11 PM

than to see his head explode when he realizes he has to come up with a whole new narrative on us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Finebaum would do well in the yard

Jun 30, 2022, 10:24 PM

if he ever goes to prison. He and Subway Jared would hit it off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't seen a sports reporter so inflammatory

Jun 30, 2022, 10:35 PM

about Clemson football since the UNC homer Jim Lampley back in the early 80s. Lampley hated Clemson for beating his Tar Heels and was so excited when Clemson was under investigation. Funny that UNC hasn't won the conference in football since 1980. But at least Lampley was a UNC grad.

Finebaum is a Tennessee grad and Clemson hasn't played them since the 2003 season. Maybe he's still salty about Clemson beating them 27-14 in the Peach Bowl. But some of the stuff he says is really unprofessional for a sports reporter. If someone like Hood said similar stuff about SEC schools or coaches, their fans would be triggered too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I concur. He’s viewed as some sort of

Jun 30, 2022, 10:57 PM

college football reporting icon, but the reality is you could put a potato in his chair with an amplifier wired to any SEC homer off the street and get the same ratings. He’s just a mouthpiece for the SEC and makes a living off of being a professional laughingstock. Hey, more power to him, but giving him an ounce of relevancy credit by even listening to him is his version of winning.

He probably believes he actually has that position because he’s talented and people like him. That’s pathetic.

He does resemble Mr.Potato Head.***

Jul 1, 2022, 6:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BBO.....Good morning! You're being nice to that POS.

Jul 1, 2022, 7:01 AM [ in reply to I concur. He’s viewed as some sort of ]

I don't have to be, because at age 75, I no longer give a hoot in he1l what others have to say about yours truly.

That creature is a disgrace to the profession, and if I were Dabo Swinney, I would no longer dignify the SOB by giving him the time of day. BOOM......

Everything you said is right

Jul 1, 2022, 8:57 AM

as usual. Honored by your response. Be well sir!

Re: Finebaum has never misrepresented his feelings on Clemson

Jul 1, 2022, 7:14 AM

Finebaum has always misrepresented his feelings on Clemson. His show is not about his feelings. It’s about ratings and he will say anything to get rubes like y’all to watch and post threads about him making him relevant

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve never watched the show.

Jul 1, 2022, 8:56 AM

I’m just trolling people like you, Moran.

Re: I’ve never watched the show.

Jul 1, 2022, 10:06 AM

So in your future trolls, can you keep his name out of the subject line? Just write "big ears" or "f-bomb" . We don't need to see his name every time we read the football forums. Thanks.

Paul Finebaum, Paul Finebaum, Paul Finebaum

Jul 1, 2022, 12:28 PM

Paul Finebaum Paul Finebaum Paul Finebaum Paul Finebaum Paul Finebaum Paul Finebaum
Paul Finebaum Paul Finebaum Paul Finebaum

You’re welcome.

Re: Finebaum has never misrepresented his feelings on Clemson

Jul 1, 2022, 12:35 PM
paul.png(209.7 K)

Fixed it for you . . .

Jul 1, 2022, 1:04 PM

It’s amazing the aim some pigeons have . . .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic