Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everyone Relax on Brent to OU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Everyone Relax on Brent to OU

Dec 2, 2021, 2:48 PM

Brent will be staying as the DC in Clemson. The next coach for the University of Oklahoma is going to be Dana Holgorson. My source in Norman said he is staying through the week to coach his guys against Cincinnati - Unless something crazy happens and it is leaked during the game, it will be announced Saturday morning.
Take a deep breathe, Clemson still has a defense

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Everyone Relax on Brent to OU

Dec 2, 2021, 2:55 PM

I presume you mean Sunday morning.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2021, 3:48 PM

How many posters have been on here with "breaking news" ? No one on here knows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2021, 3:53 PM

I'm thinking about starting a thread: Breaking News!

And the content will be:
1. I still have no inside information.
2. I still have no sources.
3. I still have no clue.
Just wanted y'all to be updated on the very latest status of bretfsu.

??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2021, 3:59 PM

LOL LOL LOL, I haven't been concerned about BV going to OU from the beginning of the dumbshit. I know what BV has said every single year about how he feels about Clemson, and the people that he works with on daily basis. Everybody that believed that the sky was falling with the concerns of BV leaving Clemson, they haven't been listening, or they believe that BV is no different than the usual lying coaches that wouldn't tell the truth just for the sake of once in their life be honest. When the time ever comes that BV is no longer happy at Clemson, we will know by his reactions in his interviews bc, honest people can't help themselves with being truthful, and honest bc they wear their feelings at the end of their sleeves, and they're easily read. We will know if, and when BV has had enough at Clemson, his honesty will tell on himself indirectly along the way!!!! Like I've said, Honest, Truthful can't hide behind a smiling face, their smiles will lose the brightness that was once there!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you sir... are no Frankie***

Dec 2, 2021, 4:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 2, 2021, 5:01 PM

I sure hope you are right, but OU deserves better than Dana Holgorson and that’s coming from me an obvious outsider. I would be suprised if OU settles for DH.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic