Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Elliot/Dabo offense 2021
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 873

Elliot/Dabo offense 2021

Sep 27, 2021, 10:06 AM

Unfortunately we planned this whole offseason installing this offense and it can’t be fixed mid season. Maybe we can make a few minor changes during the by week. If Elliot/Dabo are worth their salt as offensive coaches then they’d best be doing a lot of research and adapting to what defenses are doing and what we need to do to combat it.

I said it before. Coach V went out to Iowa state right after we won a NC made changes to prevent a drop off. Elliot and Dabo waited until we fell off. Now they’re scrambling. One thing I know is Dabo will burn the midnight oil trying to figure it out. I still trust him

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Elliot/Dabo offense 2021

Sep 27, 2021, 10:18 AM

I don’t think the defenses are doing anything that special. IMO we need to focus on adapting to what our guys do well. I still think DJU is a special talent, his talents aren’t exactly what TL’s are. There are missed throws here and there and that can be fixed. I’m more concerned about WR’s not getting open and the OL run blocking. I am struggling to think of more than one or two run plays this season where we’ve had any OL downfield blocking. Then the WRs can catch, but we need to see more creative ways to get them open... routes, rubs, jet sweep, etc. And bring back the “eye candy”. Also leave the Will Taylor plays in the book. We don’t need wildcat plays right now. We need to get the offense clicking and in rhythm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 873
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic