»
Topic: Does Dabo have a lifetime contract?
Replies: 8   Last Post: Sep 26, 2021, 11:30 AM by: RunJumpCatch®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

Love Love Love!
monetization_on 1000
Quality Content
monetization_on 1000
Big Fish
monetization_on 1000
Hmm
monetization_on 1000
Flammable
monetization_on 1000
Caring
monetization_on 1000
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 1000
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 1000
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 1000
Cheers
monetization_on 1000
Bravo
monetization_on 500
Grats
monetization_on 1000
Take My Coins
monetization_on 1000
Great Idea!
monetization_on 1000
Nope
monetization_on 1000

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Does Dabo have a lifetime contract?

Sep 26, 2021, 11:04 AM

Look no one is saying fire Dabo won two national championships. The guy can afford a couple average years. But you’d think even Dabo would have to make changes to if staff when needed. He’s done it before he’s went from Napier to chad Morris he’s went from Steele to venables. So maybe by years end he makes the appropriate changes to the offensive staff as well. But if Dabo doesn’t and a average to bad season snowballs into another bad season. At what point is Dabo held accountable? Dan Radakovish can go to Dabo and tell him he has change offensive staff.

flag link

Re: Does Dabo have a lifetime contract?

Sep 26, 2021, 11:13 AM

We’ll be fine. This is just some growing pains. Hopefully he will make some changes to the coaching staff and players.

flag link

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 11:18 AM

After 9 great years, I’m willing to cut him the slack of 2 losses, one of which was by a TD to the #2 team that hung 62 on Vandy yesterday. The second was in 2OT to a team that was unexpectedly (and regrettably) a top division and conference contender. Yes we’ve got some things to be addressed. Let’s see what happens.

2021 orange level member flag link

I feel this way too but having the absolute WORST offense

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 11:22 AM

in college football with this talent is simply embarrassing for Elliot and Dabo too, truthfully.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

IMO Dabo’s fault is loyalty

Sep 26, 2021, 11:20 AM

He hires and recruits friends and family and stands by them no matter what. TE and Caldwell are his friends, won’t be easy to let them go

2021 student level member flag link

Re: IMO Dabo’s fault is loyalty

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 11:26 AM

Yes I talked about that last night. This “family” approach worked well a few years ago and endeared Dabo to a lot of fans and recruits and their families. It’s similar to not using the portal. We’ll have to see now how much people value philosophy and ideals vs. W’s and L’s. They’re not mutually exclusive but today’s college football environment is too similar to the NFL where there is zero loyalty.

The same DRad who let's Brad ride out so many

Sep 26, 2021, 11:24 AM

Mediocre years? He will let Dabo make that decision. I expect that from a Beancounter.

flag link

Re: The same DRad who let's Brad ride out so many

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 11:29 AM

DRad has one of the most successful overall athletic programs in the country. He counts those beans well.

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 11:30 AM

It’s just time to update and modernize. It happens.

2021 white level member flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: (2) Iptay Lower Deck North Stands Sec M Row S. Next to aisle. $65 each. PayPal accepted or can mee...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
750 people have read this post