Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do we win 7 regular season games?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 796

Do we win 7 regular season games?

Oct 24, 2021, 11:29 AM

UCONN is a for sure win.

SCar is 75% win

Every other game is 50/50 at best in my mind.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do we win 7 regular season games?

Oct 24, 2021, 11:31 AM

I think we win 6 and they send us to the mayo bowl to play usc again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2021, 11:37 AM

I think we win out in ugly fashion. We could easily drop 2 or 3 games though.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2021, 11:44 AM

Not the way the offense is playing. Not counting Uconn, there's a realistic chance of losing each of the remaining games. I don't think it is realistic that this offense will be able to fix things needing to be fixed. It won't happen this season.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Remaining Games

Oct 24, 2021, 11:50 AM

I think you have a point. So far, our defense is slowing down offenses so I think that makes me feel better than not about keeping us in the game.

True question is, with 5 games left, does the light come on for the offense? If so, we win out. If not (likely), each game comes down to the last 1-2 possessions.

My prediction: I'm thinkin' 3 wins to get us to 7 wins with two 50/50 games that determine if the 10-win season streak continues.

FSU - W - I'd go with us getting the "W" having the home-field advantage, coming off of a loss, and maybe some revenge factor from last year helps the team show out)

@ Louisville - 50/50 - The Kentucky Birds have a mobile QB and home-field advantage. The Clemson D will need a good performance and the offense to take some of the burden off of them to have a chance on the road. They aren't on the same level as Pitt but beat BC by 2 TDs and face NC State next week so we'll see how that sets up for a showdown at Papa John's house.

UCONN - W - TP7 gets a TD in the win over his brother and we probably see the team break 30 this week if it doesn't happen before.

Wake Forest - 50/50 - I feel we'll have a good idea of how this game may go after we play FSU & Louisville. They aren't Pitt IMO on offense but they put up points which is tough to stomach as a Clemson fan until we see us start putting more points on the board.

-If we're healthy and the offense is clicking, I like us to close out the last home game with a W preserving the home-win streak into 2022.

-If we continue to be snakebitten with injuries and the offense doesn't show much improvement, well, it probably closer mimics the Pitt game, and we lost by 10-14 points.

@ South Carolina - W - 7-straight is on the way.

In all seriousness, our offense may be bad but Carolina's Offense would like us to hold their beer. We may not run away with it but the defense has my confidence for this game and I think the offense does enough.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2021, 11:54 AM

Nothing is for sure except the next game, unless they forfeit like last season, so to win 7 you got to first beat FSU.

Oct 24, 2021, 12:03 PM

Nope 6 - 6 at the best.

Replies: 6
| visibility 796
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic