GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Do we have any players that will not play in Bowl game??
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 5  

Do we have any players that will not play in Bowl game??

Nov 28, 2021, 3:14 PM

That are declaring for thr NFL Draft?? You know like you see from teams who aren't making the playoff. Like last season Pitts for Florida, the running backs and wide receivers for UNC, etc...

flag link

Re: Do we have any players that will not play in Bowl game??

Nov 28, 2021, 3:20 PM

I can see booth and maybe XT sitting out since he’s already battling something. Booth is going to be our highest drafted player so with it not being a playoff game it’s probably best he not take the risk

2022 orange level member flag link

Nov 28, 2021, 3:21 PM

Only potential first round is Booth but I think he’ll play in bowl game

flag link

Nov 28, 2021, 3:24 PM

Yeah here were are potential drafts picks last summer. I know some like Ross and XT are battling injuries, and some that won't be drafted that high right now. Most of our team are two year players or younger so that is good:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/athlonsports.com/.amp/college-football/clemson-football-2022-nfl-draft-prospects-watch-tigers

flag link

Nov 28, 2021, 3:38 PM

XT says he will play.

2022 orange level member flag link

I hope our guys have more character than that

Nov 28, 2021, 4:04 PM

"The building of young men" is something that has been a priority of Dabo's since Day 1.

To abandon your teammates is the ultimate slap in the face as it is so selfish & disrespectful to all involved with the program. If you don't finish the job, then you are not "ALL IN"...maybe 90%.

flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
780 people have read this post