»
Topic: DJUs social media.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 26, 2021, 8:13 PM by: RunJumpCatch®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

DJUs social media.

Sep 26, 2021, 1:43 PM

Straight up. Has ANYONE (media of course) attempted to reach out to any of the players via social media to get their take on ###’s going on with our offense??

I ask this because I’m straight tired of Tony Elliot AND Dabo’s post game BS. There is a major dysfunction on the offense (everyone knows this) but it starts in one place. That’s what I want to know. Is TE out of his element? Did DJs dog f****** die? Are the WRs pissed about DJs NIL money and because of this their relationship is strained off the field? Is our Oline really that ****? If so, call those fat boys out. Does Caldwell need to be replaced? SAY SO.

You leave the masses with little and that’s what you’ll get back in IPTAY/donor/media/recruiting interest.

flag link

Tell 'em u6c coot

[4]
Sep 26, 2021, 1:44 PM

Very creepy

flag link

Re: DJUs social media.

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 1:46 PM

I know if I had a player talk to the press or anyone else about the team outside of the official press conferences, they would be gone.

2021 orange level member flag link

You’ve clearly watched

Sep 26, 2021, 1:48 PM

“You” too much. Seek help.

2021 white level member flag link

Oh yes, that would really help. My God, what a moronic...

[2]
Sep 26, 2021, 2:03 PM

...thing to suggest. Unless you're a cooter.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Some commenters use italics to indicate sarcasm, while others prefer the traditional ending of /s. Others eschew any indication of sarcasm as a dilution of wit. Before down voting somebody, ask yourself, "Could this be sarcasm?"

Re: Oh yes, that would really help. My God, what a moronic...

[1]
Sep 26, 2021, 8:13 PM

Hahaha cooter isn’t censured!!! Cooter

2021 white level member flag link

Definitely DO NOT do this

Sep 26, 2021, 7:54 PM

Players get all sorts of creepy hate from people even in the best if times. He probably has thousands of messages telling him he sucks. It’s the dark side of social media

flag link

Well this post is weird

Sep 26, 2021, 8:11 PM

Get some help.

flag link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: Two tickets together in the lower deck 28 rows from the field in Section K. Close to the band and gr...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2362 people have read this post