»
Topic: DJ
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 27, 2021, 4:19 PM by: JohnstoneD626
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

DJ

Oct 27, 2021, 1:46 PM

At times you really want to try to get behind this kid because he plays for Clemson but his interviews after the game are a clear indicator of a nervous kid.

flag link

Re: DJ

[2]
Oct 27, 2021, 1:48 PM

Coot post for sure, man you guys have problems that make ours disappear forever with that trophy case!

2021 orange level member flag link

Let’s make it 10 or more wins 11 seasons in a row with a bowl win over ever who!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 27, 2021, 1:55 PM

If you are going to be this bad a trolling, you should get some more usernames so you can agree with yourself.

flag link

[1]
Oct 27, 2021, 2:04 PM

I think DJ is going to shine this week. Teammates are going to step up and make plays and catches. You will see. It will come together. All these kids have been playing football since they were six years old (except for Ajou Ajou he was a little bit older!) they are going to come out and light FSU up. You can tweet that!

flag link

Oct 27, 2021, 2:52 PM

Agreed.

And get used to the "you must me a coot" replies/comments from all the basement-dwelling ###### bags on T-Net.

Every fan base has them, unfortunately....

flag link

You can at least try harder...***

[1]
Oct 27, 2021, 4:00 PM

2021 white level member flag link

[1]
Oct 27, 2021, 4:19 PM

Let me get this straight. When the 20 year old kid gets in front of cameras for an interview with all the pressures and expectations on him, and appears nervous, you no longer want to support him??? GET OUT OF HERE! That's pathetic!

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: Eight (8) tickets in Section 517, Row 21. Will sell all or any for $45/ticket OBO...text or call 704...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1028 people have read this post