Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did you even really graduate from Coot U if you weren’t getting lied to during the ceremony?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Did you even really graduate from Coot U if you weren’t getting lied to during the ceremony?

May 11, 2021, 11:28 PM

Wouldn’t be a proper Coot commencement if there were no liars, cheaters, or deluded drunkards orchestrating things...

The place has a reputation to uphold, dagnabbit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

They do things differently on the West Coast

May 12, 2021, 5:06 AM

They were hanging loose, the whole California Dreaming thing was to distract from having the worst football team in the S-E-C. It’s all a ploy to keep their fans from realizing how bad they are at football after all the students signed up to be at a football school, if they were out west it wouldn’t be expected.

Just maybe the sauced President can make a California school on the east coast cool. Chocolate hens laying eggs forever.

We have the best rival ever!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I’m waiting on “creative types” to plaster huge images of the Golden Bear mascot all over campus.

May 12, 2021, 11:00 AM

Such a regal creature - wish we had a fearsome, formidable mascot like they do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

You forgot to mention the graduation parking lot sekchs.

May 12, 2021, 11:03 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I don’t think that was a sanctioned event associated with the commencement ceremony.

May 12, 2021, 11:30 AM

Apparently it was a family reunion for one of their donors.

GO TIGERS

Re: I don’t think that was a sanctioned event associated with the commencement ceremony.

May 12, 2021, 1:18 PM

They keep it all in the family lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic