»
Topic: Did you even really graduate from Coot U if you weren’t getting lied to during the ceremony?
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 12, 2021, 1:18 PM by: HumbleServant®
[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Did you even really graduate from Coot U if you weren’t getting lied to during the ceremony?

[4]
Posted: May 11, 2021, 11:28 PM

Wouldn’t be a proper Coot commencement if there were no liars, cheaters, or deluded drunkards orchestrating things...

The place has a reputation to uphold, dagnabbit.

2021 white level member link

GO TIGERS

They do things differently on the West Coast

[2]
Posted: May 12, 2021, 5:06 AM

They were hanging loose, the whole California Dreaming thing was to distract from having the worst football team in the S-E-C. It’s all a ploy to keep their fans from realizing how bad they are at football after all the students signed up to be at a football school, if they were out west it wouldn’t be expected.

Just maybe the sauced President can make a California school on the east coast cool. Chocolate hens laying eggs forever.

We have the best rival ever!

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

I’m waiting on “creative types” to plaster huge images of the Golden Bear mascot all over campus.

[1]
Posted: May 12, 2021, 11:00 AM

Such a regal creature - wish we had a fearsome, formidable mascot like they do.

GO TIGERS

You forgot to mention the graduation parking lot sekchs.

[2]
Posted: May 12, 2021, 11:03 AM

2021 purple level memberringofhonor-classof1994.jpg link

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

I don’t think that was a sanctioned event associated with the commencement ceremony.

[1]
Posted: May 12, 2021, 11:30 AM

Apparently it was a family reunion for one of their donors.

GO TIGERS

Re: I don’t think that was a sanctioned event associated with the commencement ceremony.

Posted: May 12, 2021, 1:18 PM

They keep it all in the family lol

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!

The best is yet to come!! I’m so grateful for Clemson Football going into the 2020’s

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia
FOR SALE: I WILL HAVE 2 EXTRA GEORGIA - CLEMSON TICKETS AND 2 SOUTH CAROLINA - CLEMSON TICKETS. IF YOU ARE TR...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Amphitheatre ]
Start New Topic
741 people have read this post