Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did yall see this video about Usuck and UT?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Did yall see this video about Usuck and UT?

Nov 23, 2022, 8:02 PM

https://youtu.be/UschNENg2p8

Pretty interesting

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did yall see this video about Usuck and UT?

Nov 23, 2022, 8:19 PM

I'm not sure what his point is. He highlighted plays by both defenses that were horrible. UT definitely 'checked out' during that game, similar to our turning point game against WVU under Kevin Aluminum.

There is a reason why so many are puzzled right now with the rankings. Everyone has been conditioned to think the SEC is just dominant across the board. If you could wipe away that bias and just watch the teams, you'd have UT, Bama and LSU outside of the Top 10 right now. UGA is the class of that conference and will beat LSU by 30+ points in the SECCG. Nobody will be talking about 2 SEC teams in the CFP after that. Can't wait.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did yall see this video about Usuck and UT?

Nov 23, 2022, 8:23 PM

It's an extremely bad look for DBs to make zero effort to tackle a ball carrier--only to seemingly swipe at the ball‐-inside the 5-yard line.

Even worse when it's the same guy doing it repeatedly and not getting benched.

Just as bad that the SoKar ball carriers don't even lean into the contact that never comes. They knew it wasn't coming. But they do keep the ball away.

I'm not saying that I agree with the "fixed" idea. But apparently everyone in the stadium except Josh Heupel knew that Beasley was telegraphing that he wasn't gonna tackle anybody that night. If you're Deion Sanders maybe you can get away with that. Beasley is not Deion. Why is he still on the field?

I knew UcheaT's defense sucked when they gave up 49...

Nov 23, 2022, 9:54 PM

at home. UT had no business in the top ten after that. Such defenses as that is why the Big 12 aren't competitive in the Playoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i dont see anything rigged

Nov 23, 2022, 10:22 PM

i see a terrible terrible tennessee D, nothing more

Re: i dont see anything rigged

Nov 23, 2022, 10:29 PM

I don't see anything rigged either. But you can see a significant lack of effort on some of the plays shown. It does seem like the DB's were not even trying. And there was NO effort on the pass rush! Had not heard the story about the defensive leader being suspended and the other players p1ssed about that. But knowing that, it does seem like something was going on. The coots will not see lack of effort Saturday. They have not been hit the way they will be by KJ, Trotter, Simpson, et al.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic