Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did our offensive staff regress under Trevor?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 865

Did our offensive staff regress under Trevor?

Sep 18, 2021, 9:25 PM

Honest question, not bashing them but 17 points in 2 games vs power 5 opponents, one that lost to northern Illinois… maybe got over confident or lost the vision needed to adapt, Trevor hid their flaws? I just don’t comprehend what I’m watching. We have a great staff, great personnel, we should have done to GT what UGA is doing to Usuck at a minimum. I still Have faith we can right this thing, just very different watching this team vs even the 2017 squad with KB, let alone the Trevor, Deshaun, and even Tajh years. We need to figure out what DJ does well and adjust, maybe our coaches should study his HS film and incorporate what he ran there to some degree like Oklahoma did with jalen Hurts when he was struggling with his Bama tape, and even the eagles did that with his Oklahoma tape… not sure if it’s stubbornness, lack of humility or what… but we need to try some new concepts ASAP or we are gonna waste a historically great defense like in 2014.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

saban has always adapted

Sep 18, 2021, 9:27 PM

when his offense would struggle..dabo hasnt seemed to catch on yet..this little high school scheme we run doesnt work anymore..time to switch it up

No, Trevor just covered up their ineptitude.***

Sep 18, 2021, 9:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did our offensive staff regress under Trevor?

Sep 18, 2021, 9:29 PM

and 2017 as well

We lost Jeff Scott!

Sep 18, 2021, 9:29 PM

He learned what Morris was doing and adapted it to Clemson. TE is an engineer and is too analytical to play a progressive offense scheme. Last game Scott coached, we railed Bama in the Natty. We haven't spanked a good team since then and had more close calls and losses since he left and we have better talent.

Re: We lost Jeff Scott!

Sep 19, 2021, 9:30 AM

I tend to agree.

Yes, it's Trevor's fault.***

Sep 19, 2021, 9:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic