GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Desmond Howard says Miami’s the team to beat, and
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 23  

Desmond Howard says Miami’s the team to beat, and

emoji_events [14]
Aug 8, 2022, 4:56 PM

and Pawl says Dabo’s been left behind cause he loves cameras and Jesus too much, and camp goers say Streeter will be our downfall cause he’s no Jeff Scott, and our WRs are all normal, and Spiller can’t recruit cause he’s too scary, and DJ is still too fat and can’t play, and we’re NobodyU according to the haters at ESecPN, and the defense will suck too because this guy’s coaching it now!!!

2022 purple level member flag link

Desmond is still butthurt Jeff Scott put him in his

emoji_events [9]
Aug 8, 2022, 5:00 PM

Irrelevant place.

I’m sorry but you lost me at Desmond Howard says…..***

emoji_events [12]
Aug 8, 2022, 5:02 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link

Re: Desmond Howard says Miami’s the team to beat, and

emoji_events [7]
Aug 8, 2022, 5:12 PM

Shocker.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

emoji_events [7]
Aug 8, 2022, 5:18 PM

Every year, regardless of the coach, players, University president, cheerleaders, etc., Miami is always the team that is going to excel ...... except after beating four tomato cans and being 4-0 they actually play a few teams and reality sets in. We have heard it all before.

[4]
Aug 8, 2022, 6:05 PM

Exactly!

2022 orange level member flag link

MEG

Check your tmail...***

[2]
Aug 8, 2022, 7:02 PM

flag link

[2]
Aug 8, 2022, 6:19 PM

Desmond Howard probably thinks Notre Dame plays football in the ACC.

flag link

Son, Desmond Howard said Raquel Welch was so so.....***

[3]
Aug 8, 2022, 7:02 PM

flag link

Did we ever learn who that crazy guy at Gameday is?

[4]
Aug 8, 2022, 7:09 PM

Wasn't me!

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

I don’t see that this is even disputable. Dabo obviously insisted on the hair color change.

[1]
Aug 9, 2022, 12:26 PM

[2]
Aug 8, 2022, 7:39 PM

I've never heard of Desmond Howard until just now. With the stoopid pick of Miami, why would I even care to look him up?

flag link

emoji_events [5]
Aug 8, 2022, 7:48 PM

Desmond Howard eats Lima beans on tacos.

flag link

[2]
Aug 8, 2022, 8:44 PM

If Desmond says Miami will be great then I say they will be six and five. Desmond is wrong with statements more times than right.

2022 white level member flag link

Reverse Psychology!

[3]
Aug 8, 2022, 9:00 PM

Perhaps this is Desmonds reverse psychology(nope)!

He knows Dabo likes to motivate his team with the "us against the world bit" so he is giving some cannon fodder!

Some of those analyst; I do think get that college football is becoming something they don't recognize. Clemson winning a National Championship would probably "feel right" to some of the people who still believe in what's left of the purity of the sport.

Yes, Clemson has NIL deals.
Yes, Clemson explored the Transfer Portal.

But, all the other things in the sport, Dabo isn't trying to keep up with the trends on. I personally like that.
Remember the chrome helmet phase all these schools who were out there begging for attention went through?
I was happy Clemson didn't. Tradition is good. Change isn't bad; but do so when it's needed or necessary.
Desmond Howard - whatever! Miami, Nan-C-St and whoever else will have to prove it. Pitt, Nancy and Georgia were let off the hook by a terrible year of injuries i.m.o. And, that's all that happened. And, the Tigers still had opportunities in each of those!
Tigers fans - we are good to go! Watch! Forget Desmond Howard!

Re: Reverse Psychology!

[2]
Aug 8, 2022, 10:51 PM

Howard reminds me of Finedumb with his predictions..

The next time...

emoji_events [5]
Aug 9, 2022, 7:35 AM

I even remotely care what either Desmond Howard or Paul Finedumb says or thinks will be the first time.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-25yr.jpg flag link

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

If Desmond Howard says it's gonna be sunny weather for a

[1]
Aug 9, 2022, 7:37 AM

year straight, you better run out and buy up some umbrellas, 'cause a monsoon is a coming.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Aug 9, 2022, 7:56 AM

After we beat Miami twice, once in the regular season and again in the ACC championship, he'll eat that statement with a side dish of crow. No Smokin' Pig BBQ for him on GameDay.

[1]
Aug 9, 2022, 8:27 AM

I have always found it hilarious that the talking heads bash Dabo but the minute they talk about Nick Saban retiring the first name they usually Dabo.

flag link

It's Completely Possible That Clemson Will Beat

[1]
Aug 9, 2022, 10:03 AM

"The Yew" twice this year. Would love to run up 100+ over those 2 games and jam it up Dez's little girl asz sideways.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link

You take advice from Desmond?

[1]
Aug 9, 2022, 10:31 AM

So Miami is all of a sudden the team to beat after bringing in Oregons head coach who had unlimited money, all the 5 stars from the west coast that he wanted, the first major football facilities upgrade, etc…..

Now he’s going to Miami where there’s no stadium, the students are basically local commuters, the U is in the hood and no one even knows who tf their QB is.

…..but I’m supposed to believe that Cristobal is going to make Miami the dynasty that he never made Oregon into.

flag link

Re: You take advice from Desmond? Compelling!

[1]
Aug 9, 2022, 8:48 PM

wesdg007 said:

So Miami is all of a sudden the team to beat after bringing in Oregons head coach who had unlimited money, all the 5 stars from the west coast that he wanted, the first major football facilities upgrade, etc…..

Now he’s going to Miami where there’s no stadium, the students are basically local commuters, the U is in the hood and no one even knows who tf their QB is.

…..but I’m supposed to believe that Cristobal is going to make Miami the dynasty that he never made Oregon into.

You raise some compelling questions and make even more compelling statements! I must give you that!

[1]
Aug 9, 2022, 2:23 PM

One thing Desmond Howard has proven is that his ‘takes’ are consistently wrong.

flag link

Replies: 23  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: 4 PREMIUM seats in Section UD, Home Side, AND on the Aisle. $175 per ticket. Venmo and Zelle Accepte...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
3847 people have read this post