Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Denial isn’t just
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,651

Denial isn’t just

Oct 18, 2021, 4:31 PM

A river in Egypt. So Elliot doesn’t want to ruin the rhythm that dj has as he progresses through the game and that’s why he doesn’t want to put tp in.. That clears it all up now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Denial isn’t just

Oct 18, 2021, 6:04 PM

Gheesh ... come on.

T.Elliot would have to be an A_ _ if he were to call out TP as not being ready YET or not being good enough YET to earn playing time in tight games. Fortunately, T.Elliot is not some A_ _ and has the self control and self respect to use some euphemistic language such as 'don't disrupt DJ's rhythm' during his press conferences.

I am not suggesting that TP won't be ready to play at some point next year. He might even develop into a star RIGHT HERE AT CLEMSON in his next year or two. Remember that Tajh Boyd (RS in 2009) was not ready to play in 2010 (not sure if you're old enough to remember his action against U. of S.Carolina as a substitute for Kyle Parker). T.Boyd wasn't ready then, but was terrific in seasons 2011, 2012, and 2013.

But if the BBQ ain't ready yet, then you're fooling yourself if you try to cover it up with sauce and say it's ready. Let's have some patience with TP and, since it does not seem like he's ready, let's hope that the OL finally gels and that the WRs stop dropping passes ... in which case you'll be happy with DJ.

Re: Denial isn’t just

Oct 18, 2021, 7:08 PM

Could he be the next to last QB in the ACC?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s been on campus 3 years…

Oct 18, 2021, 7:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Denial isn’t just ]

How is he not ready? If he’s not ready and DJ is playing the way he is, maybe we need a new QB coach.

There are things

Oct 18, 2021, 9:55 PM

We don’t know. If we really needed to know the coaches would likely tell us .

You just can’t ride a dying horse and most of us believe that DJ is very sick! Obviously Dabo and his staff see things in DJ that we don’t see. But to deliberately not give TP a chance is hard to understand by us big time coaches. Perhaps things will work out. Quite honestly it better get a lot better by 3:30 saturday. We are convinced it will not. Pitt could very easily steam roll the good guys. I hope that doesn’t happen but a 45 - 13 game could happen. Big Dave needs to throw in the towel if it does.

Throw Back**

Oct 19, 2021, 9:22 AM

2017 when we lost to Syracuse,after Kelly got hurt and we only played Zerrick Cooper -- we all ( myself included )could not understand why in the heck,we didn't play Hunter Johnson in the fourth quarter ????

NOW WE KNOW Why !!!! ----------- coaches see them way more than we do**

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,651
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic