Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo's sunshine pumping is getting old
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Dabo's sunshine pumping is getting old

Sep 18, 2021, 10:18 PM

I love him as our Coach. He has changed Clemson football. I understand not throwing your team or coaches under the bus, but for goodness sake, don't make it sound like tonight was a decent showing on offense. It's annoying.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have to appreciate your consistency of…

Sep 18, 2021, 10:20 PM

turning into a whiny b!tch after bad games

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Appreciate it.

Glad you like mediocrity.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing forces you to watch Clemson football

Sep 18, 2021, 10:25 PM

if you are unhappy.. stop your IPTAY donation. save some money and find another source of entertainment

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You're 100% correct, but this is also a football forum

Sep 18, 2021, 10:27 PM

and as much as some of you dislike people like me that post what we are unhappy about, or what issues we see on the field, that is also something you aren't forced to participate in. Skip my posts and move on.

Re: You're 100% correct, but this is also a football forum

Sep 18, 2021, 10:34 PM

Don't worry people like to keep their head in the sand as long as possible and then when it is too late they will tell you they knew something was wrong the whole time. TNET is full of blind followers who view the slightest criticism as being not a good Clemson alum that just falls in line with the powers that be. You are not the only one who knows this team is riddled with serious problems. I hope all the sunshine pumpers feel the same way when we are 9-3 or worse and begging to attend the Music City Bowl.. Then they will be happy because it will be just like the Good ol Days. ...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing forces you to read his posts either...just saying***

Sep 18, 2021, 10:45 PM [ in reply to nothing forces you to watch Clemson football ]

Mediocrity is the standard!***

Sep 18, 2021, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Appreciate it. ]

Re: You have to appreciate your consistency of…

Sep 18, 2021, 10:27 PM [ in reply to You have to appreciate your consistency of… ]

He does cry every minute of every game. And then every minute after the game. Then it’s peaceful the rest of the week up to the game.

Yeah, sorry I'm not overly excited and positive

Sep 18, 2021, 10:30 PM

about the offensive product we are seeing on the field. I forgot this was a football forum where fans discuss football. I'll make sure to be better and not hurt your feelings from here on out. Or you could just skip my posts and then you don't have to worry about it. Better yet, block me. It won't hurt my feelings.

Nah dude…

Sep 18, 2021, 10:34 PM

Your melt is quite entertaining. It’s the only reason I come on here after a tough game.

Love to see the overreactions. Keep it up. The lutz is strong.

So criticism is now "melt"

Sep 18, 2021, 10:36 PM

gotcha....you must be from one of these butthurt younger generations that can't handle any kid of criticism or adversity. So sad.

Re: Yeah, sorry I'm not overly excited and positive

Sep 18, 2021, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Yeah, sorry I'm not overly excited and positive ]

Do you get this sideways about Citadel games? You don’t have any sweat, blood, and tears on Clemson’s campus so what makes you so mad? Is it your ego? Pride? Go cheer for Bama or ride the SEC bandwagon. They won’t let you down.

Re: You have to appreciate your consistency of…

Sep 18, 2021, 11:01 PM [ in reply to Re: You have to appreciate your consistency of… ]

LOL tough guy you still want to bet

LOL the goal is to win the game

while true shouldnt the goal also be to improve as the season goes on?...and also talking up crappy teams as if they are some power house giving their best shot..g tech stinks

I'm pretty sure he gets that the offense needs improvement

He didn't appear to be having a good time at the game.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

has had no problem telling LJD how it is

Sep 18, 2021, 10:21 PM

apparently the psyche of the team as a whole is fragile right now, and he is sticking up for them. I hope though in private he is getting a hold of his offensive staff and asking them if they would like to try and earn their salaries for this year.

Re: Dabo's sunshine pumping is getting old

Sep 18, 2021, 10:31 PM

So, you understand but are annoyed. OK

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understand not calling out players by name

Sep 18, 2021, 10:32 PM

but it's ok for a coach to be real in a press conference. So yes, the happy go lucky attitude after an abysmal showing is annoying.

Re: I understand not calling out players by name

Sep 18, 2021, 10:43 PM

Exactly. The whole “we’re getting better” sentiment is simply NOT TRUE. How does this offense resemble anything in regards to getting better?? Hey, I love Dabo and thank God we have him. But enough is enough. Best isn’t the Standard any more folks. And it’s easy to see. I pray changes will come soon in the form of some coaching changes at certain positions. But I won’t hold my breath. Go tigers!!!

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic