Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo Swinney gives blunt message to frustrated Clemson fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Dabo Swinney gives blunt message to frustrated Clemson fans

Nov 29, 2022, 1:13 PM

"If it comes a time where people don’t like how I do my job, then they can hire somebody else."

https://thecomeback.com/college-football/clemson-dabo-swinney-hire-somebody-else.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

my blood pressure does not need that today***

Nov 29, 2022, 1:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: my blood pressure does not need that today***

Nov 29, 2022, 1:16 PM

Life is mortal. Eternity is forever. Dig it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo Swinney gives blunt message to frustrated Clemson fans

Nov 29, 2022, 1:20 PM

Interesting what F U money will do for you. He never would have said that during the first 3 years at Clemson. Rightfully so though - He can't tell the fans all the inside information. On the other hand - fans just want answers to what that construe as strange behavior. I'm thinking at the end of the season, some clarify will come.

yea, why listen to a 2 time national championship coach

Nov 29, 2022, 1:29 PM

when youcould listen to people on the internet?! Most who have not played or coached a sport in their life!

Also, we should let more water treatment employees pilot our commercial airlines!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: yea, why listen to a 2 time national championship coach

Nov 29, 2022, 1:53 PM

If currently pilot continued to not land the plane properly, sure, other options should be considered; shareholders would demand transparency. But back to football, no one is telling Dabo and coaches what to do. It not just idiots like me on Tnet asking questions - pretty much all sports media is asking (not telling) what is the mindset of staying the same course.

Re: yea, why listen to a 2 time national championship coach

Nov 29, 2022, 1:53 PM [ in reply to yea, why listen to a 2 time national championship coach ]

If current pilot continued to not land the plane properly, sure, other options should be considered; shareholders would demand transparency. But back to football, no one is telling Dabo and coaches what to do. It not just idiots like me on Tnet asking questions - pretty much all sports media is asking (not telling) what is the mindset of staying the same course.

you went to "The Comeback" to read an interview

Nov 29, 2022, 1:20 PM

that was posted on tigernet yesterday.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

well...

Nov 29, 2022, 1:24 PM

it came back

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo Swinney gives blunt message to frustrated Clemson fans

Nov 29, 2022, 1:25 PM

He did not

Nov 29, 2022, 1:28 PM

He’s talking to admin, not fans. And even if it extends to fans it would be those reactions in the stadium. Tnet needs to get over its own importance. Dabo doesn’t care, and certainly doesn’t heed, what’s posted here. Imagine a coach leaving his program in a huff over the fan boards. Then - of course - finding rival trolls purposely drove him out. Ludicrous.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic