Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo had a vision and is a true leader
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,425

Dabo had a vision and is a true leader

Jan 19, 2022, 7:02 AM

When he took over the football program, he had a full vision of the program he wanted, the culture, the type of players, the facilities, the pay equity for his coaches, etc. I not sure if he was one of the highest paid coaches at the time.

Point being, he had a comprehensive blueprint of all that he thought we needed to build a program to what we celebrate today. He was so committed to that, he could sell it to the AD, the Board of Trustees, the boosters, the fans, the recruits, etc.. He was, and is, a leader.

We do not have such a leader in men’s basketball. Not sure Brad could develop such a comprehensive vision for the program, let alone lead so that anyone would follow.

It is time for a change!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo had a vision and is a true leader

Jan 19, 2022, 7:51 AM

Dabo's plan plus $150MM dollars gets you a top tier program. Brad has a plan but not the money

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2022, 8:01 AM

So glad you brought that up. I've asked repeatedly in threads. I've asked judge Keller at least a dozen times. Seriously, it all gets deflected back to that fans don't support the team. So, I ask again, what is it that Brad needs that aren't getting met? What would the money be used for? Did we not just spend 150+ mil on facilities? He's 38th highest paid coach.,. That's not bad. Most would be ecstatic if we were consistently 38th ranked team.

Jan 19, 2022, 8:31 AM

From what i have been told while our overall budget is fairly competitive - our recruiting budget is towards bottom of ACC

Jan 19, 2022, 8:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo had a vision and is a true leader ]

JK used to post logical and rational responses. That has all gone out the window this year as his arguments have all been rendered the null

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad’s plan??

Jan 19, 2022, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo had a vision and is a true leader ]

D3 - what is Brad’s plan? In all seriousness, do you think he has formulated a comprehensive plan on all program aspects and presented to AD and or BOD that has been denied? I really do doubt that.

Jan 19, 2022, 7:57 AM

ill bet working around you is just peachy.

ever noticed how few people are positive culture changers? if that is your standard, you've not got much to choose from in a new hire.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,425
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic