GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Dabo and BV are a team. BV won't split up the team.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 3  

Dabo and BV are a team. BV won't split up the team.

[3]
Nov 29, 2021, 1:35 PM

I think he and Dabo are like Ponch and John, Starsky and Hutch, Hall and Oates, Tango and Cash, Riggs and Murtaugh, Cheech and Chong, Meatloaf and Steinman, DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, Run and DMC, Jan and Zayna (the Wondertwins), Captain America and Bucky Barnes, Trapper John and Hawkeye Pierce, Lenny and Squiggy, and Donnie and Marie.

flag link

Re: Dabo and BV are a team. BV won't split up the team.

Nov 29, 2021, 2:28 PM

Not to be negative, but I think that Dabo and Brent apart would never be as successful as the two together. Both are great coaches, and deserve to coach wherever they want and for as long as they want. Like the OP mentioned, they just work so well together. They just seem to have a great deal of synergy.

Nothing against any of the other Assistant Coaches, but i think they could be replaced without a significant long term impact to the the team.

flag link

Nov 29, 2021, 2:31 PM

I think he and Dabo are like Ponch and John, Starsky and Hutch, Hall and Oates, Tango and Cash, Riggs and Murtaugh, Cheech and Chong, Meatloaf and Steinman, DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, Run and DMC, Jan and Zayna (the Wondertwins), Captain America and Bucky Barnes, Trapper John and Hawkeye Pierce, Lenny and Squiggy, and Donnie and Marie.

You forgot Bo and Luke...

flag link

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Nov 29, 2021, 2:45 PM

Dangit - I knew I was missing a big one!

flag link

Replies: 3  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
807 people have read this post