Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Dabo

Sep 26, 2021, 6:58 AM

I have thought for many years that Dabo had got caught up in being a celebrity and was losing some of the fire we had seen in the past. We will see if he can find that fire and save this sinking ship or is the run finally over. We will now find out what kind of Coach he is because for the first time he is not the little darling of college football. He is right we are who we have but changes can be made to help this team but I am not sure this offensive staff can get it done. I will say this if we win out we are in the ACC championship if not then we may get beat a couple more times unless Dabo fines that fire and motivates this team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo

Sep 26, 2021, 7:04 AM

Dabo;
He can find all the fire he needs; but if you do not have the weapons to not only compete, there isn't a whole he can do.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2021, 7:10 AM

We have the talent on offense but they look like they have been coached by the three stooges. There's no one out of high school that's ready to play college football. They have to be developed. We have no one...including Dabo that has a clue how to develope young players.

Sep 26, 2021, 7:29 AM

Streeter has no idea on how to develop a QB. Let’s face it. Elliott, Dabo and Streeter have all been on easy street the last 7 years with great talent and became complacent with DJ and RB’s. It’s showing this year.

Sep 26, 2021, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo ]

Streeter has no idea on how to develop a QB. Let’s face it. Elliott, Dabo and Streeter have all been on easy street the last 7 years with great talent and became complacent with DJ and RB’s. It’s showing this year.

Sep 26, 2021, 8:23 AM

If you could have any coach to develop a qb, who would you hire///don't you have a name on the tip of your fingers....waiting wise one!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic