Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Criticizers of players forget a few things
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Criticizers of players forget a few things

Sep 26, 2021, 8:44 AM

We put in a slide, dance in the locker room, build a basketball court for One reason…because competition is FUN. 18-23 year olds playing a game will easily lose passion when 40-70 year old men remove the fun. Now we can argue about whether that is ineptitude or not but losing playing 90s football is no fun when guys not as good as you are beating you because they have better tools and better help.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People defending players forget a few things

Sep 26, 2021, 8:52 AM

This is the real world. I was 18 years old in the military . You think anyone cuddled me? You think the 18-20 year olds in the military now or going to work get cuddled? What makes people think that since these kids play football ( that could make them millions) that they are Beyond reproach? All they have to do is live up to their potential. I played football and coached football. The strongest players are the ones you don’t cuddle. Give a kid an excuse to fail, and he will use it.
And that’s the bottom line.
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Elite players care about getting to the NFL***

Sep 26, 2021, 8:52 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Criticizers of players forget a few things

Sep 26, 2021, 9:02 AM

I’m not disagreeing especially on the self motivation. You have to recognize that it is deflating to see the other side with better guns and armor, to see the other general out think yours. You have to believe in your leaders to give your all. Some guys are mercenaries no doubt but we typically don’t recruit those guys. Is all about Family and if you’re miserable in a family your attention goes elsewhere despite how wrong that is. And we’re growing miserable

Our QB is nit good! It takes out all the fun.***

Sep 26, 2021, 9:17 AM

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic