Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot fan cycle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Coot fan cycle

Feb 1, 2023, 8:33 PM

1. Sign a 5 star recruit who later turns out to be a bust. Talk sh!t. (we are here)
2. Win your opening game by 3+ scores against some FCS school. Talk sh!t.
3. Beat some cupcake SEC teams like vandy and mizzou and start out 2-0 or 3-0. Talk sh!t.
4. Get blown out by UGA. Come up with some bogus excuse like "(insert random backup) was out"
5. Upset an overrated top 25 team that should have never been ranked in the first place. Talk sh!t.
6. Lose a game you were supposed to win. Could be against a FCS, GO5, or random cupcake SEC school.
7. Get blown out by Clemson. (obviously did not happen this year because no 5. didn't get benched)
8. If they did not qualify for a bowl game, keep insisting that next year will be their year and they will win the SEC East, SEC, and Natty.
9. If they did qualify for a bowl game, beat some undertalented Power 5 school or GO5 school that clearly did not deserve to be there in the first place. Talk sh!t.
And the cycle begins all over again...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot fan cycle

Feb 1, 2023, 8:54 PM

Living nearby I can confirm this is true

Feb 1, 2023, 8:57 PM

I like and agree with your list. But kudos where due. That's a stud 5* athlete they inked today. Honestly wish we had inked him. And they accomplished something this cycle they haven't accomplished in over a decade and that's finish 2 spots below us in final rankings.

And finished above us in rankings in the total. That's hs recruiting and portal combined.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2023, 9:27 PM

They will always, always try to make themselves more relevant than they really are. Just look at their 100 years plus history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy MIGHT stay at SCAR for a year...

Feb 1, 2023, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Coot fan cycle ]

He is in no way "committed" to SCAR.

Re: This guy MIGHT stay at SCAR for a year...

Feb 1, 2023, 10:48 PM

I smell ####. I think he’s there to stay because of his relationship with their track coaches.

Feb 2, 2023, 6:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot fan cycle ]

Thats 2 spots with the transfer portal calculated in. Depends which recruiting service you look at also. According to rivals they finished at or just above where they usually finish in recruiting. Muschamp was pulling the same ranked recruiting classes for the most part as they are getting now. Not saying Harbor won't be good but they said the same about Jordan Burch and we saw how that turned out for them.

LOL

Feb 2, 2023, 7:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot fan cycle ]

LOL

Feb 2, 2023, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Coot fan cycle ]

According to who? 247 is not the end all be all. Good lord.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2023, 10:11 AM

They were all high and mighty over guys like Pickens and Burch, both were bust IMO. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Harbor plays a year or 2 and transfers out. He doesn't even come in this season til Aug and Track seems to be as much of a focal point than football.

Feb 2, 2023, 10:16 AM

Poor Coots. They think they are going to run the SEC with 1 five star. Wait until they look at the top of the rankings and see Bama with 9- 5 stars and Georgia with 5

Feb 2, 2023, 10:26 AM

They are stupid. A bunch of idiots. Never even been to a major bowl game. Since beating Tenn. and barely beating us. Their mouths keep going. They think they're elite now. Swollen heads for sure.

Feb 2, 2023, 10:54 AM

Irrelevant… that’s all.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic