»
Topic: College football dying a slow death, but one that's
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 25, 2021, 7:10 AM by: Neal in NC®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

College football dying a slow death, but one that's

emoji_events [6]
Jul 24, 2021, 12:32 PM

accelerating?

I definitely think there are some major red flags. Short-sighted decisions motivated by greed can be catastrophic in the long-run. Any t-netters who have lived a fairly long life probably know what I mean.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Yep…

[3]
Jul 24, 2021, 12:39 PM

Happens everyday in all facets of life.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Very True

[1]
Jul 25, 2021, 5:52 AM

I have been working as a professional slip and fall artist for 16 years, but on the last one, I think it finally caught up to me because I am actually in a lot of pain right now.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

"College" football, as we have always known it, is almost

[1]
Jul 24, 2021, 12:53 PM

certainly gone. Good or bad, it's done.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: College football dying a slow death, but one that's

[2]
Jul 24, 2021, 12:55 PM

It’s dead.

I have given up. It’s becoming professional almost. Ratings will start decline as we adults find other things to do. I’ll probably watch the opener because I hate the SEC. but that’s it. I can find other things to do on my Saturday’s.

2021 student level member flag link

I'm usually suffering in Summer with no college sports

Jul 25, 2021, 7:10 AM

and the painful wait till football season starts. Even though we are at our best, the last two years are like meh. I planned a September/October vacation and didn't even consider looking at the schedule to plan how I'd be at a place to watch the games. Open date didn't matter, and I'll probably only watch Clemson games and maybe a couple NC State games or coot games. I might go to 1 game, 2 tops.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

they ghana kill the golden goose***

Jul 24, 2021, 2:24 PM

flag link

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: FOUR SECTION UD LOWER SOUTH STAND TICKETS. IPTAY tickets in inner half of Section UD closest to midf...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1996 people have read this post